The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
So what they were in their prime. The minute Gasol came to LA they clicked and his FG% went way up. And yeah D Fish was good, for his role. Made a ton of clutch shots off of passes from Kobe. Sound like you just trollin so I'll leave it at that.
His numbers were better alone. Lamar was good regardless bruh. Yall just noticed it more cause Lakers got more time on TV

Holy hell how did they fail so many times in one graphic? :rofl:  

I can't explain the names, but they meant to say 20 points per game. Bird, Hornacek, Lebron and Dragic have done it. Unbelievably, Chris Webber also did it once too, they just left him off lol.

Durant initially struggled to win without Westbrook last season, then he found a groove with the team and went on his MVP run.

It'll be an adjustment, but they'll figure it out enough to be at least .500. Shmurda's return will help obviously

Kobe been doing that his whole career

Whats new

I feel like Prime Kobe would only do that if 1. He was on fire 2. They really needed a bucket down the stretch. They were down 20 in that clip :lol: .

Is this Lakers team significantly worse than Jordan's Wizards? 01-02 was terrible. After Rip, the next two best players were like Courtney Alexander and Chris Whitney. 02-03 he at least had Stack and Larry Hughes then Lue and Laettner gave them decent minutes. Tough to see legends go out like that.

Lakers will have a bit of help when they get Young and Kelly back. (Both close)

Call Ray. Pay him too much. Just don't kill Kobe.

If Kevin Durant dropped 38 and still loss by almost 20....all we would hear about his how much of a beta male he is and how much he needs Westbrook.

But hey....

Big shot, but y'all realize Kemba does the same exact move in every buzzer-beater attempt?

Dribble left, LBird step back, fire. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom