The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another week of nba basketball and the western conference playoffs bracket is exactly the same as it was when the week started. Not as wide open as it may appear

Last edited:
Brandon Bass just yammed it on Bogut :rofl: :wow:

I'm surprised a bunch of contenders didn't call Danny with a good offer for Bass. He's too solid

Last edited:
Good watch for those who like 80s basketball. "Jordan Rules: A Detroit Pistons Secret to Stopping MJ" on YouTube

Last edited:
Harden hooked Lebron. Then continued to. Then continued some more. While traveling.
thank u..

Harden out here beggin

Lebron attacked though...

Aineem tripping.

:pimp:

harden crossed lebron, and lebron swiped with his hand. harden can't hook if you don't reach (which is the foul).

Exactly. **** is too obvious. Ricky is my guy but I swear the only time he's in here is to cape for LeBron. :lol:

Right? Seeing that in person looking at the court then the screen, my goodness I'm yelling "can you please let him go Lebron?" :lol: And Josh Smith went straight up on that drive from Lebron, so I don't know how that was supposed to me a foul Ricky :lol:

I can't emphasize enough how good Ariza was today. Best basketball Beverly has played in a couple weeks. Harden was harden. Also shut down LeBron on a couple of possessions too

They were up by like 25 earlier but of course its now a 5 point game

Celtics playing hard though .Entertaining game thus far

They were up by like 25 earlier but of course its now a 5 point game

Celtics playing hard though .Entertaining game thus far
Like the moves the C's made... Ainge has a good eye for talent.

Pained me as a mavs fan seeing Crowder go... hopefully he'll flourish in Beantown

Crowder has been great. I think every Celtic fan wants him back on the team moving forward. The way the crowd has embraced him, I think he wants to be back here.

Like the moves the C's made... Ainge has a good eye for talent.

Pained me as a mavs fan seeing Crowder go... hopefully he'll flourish in Beantown
Which guys do you like on that roster?

I feel like Ainge been making all these moves for years and stockpiling draft picks but that roster isn't that appealing

Tough game for Bron, i hate our dribble for 20 seconds, 1-4 on Bron offense but it is what it is, don't know why it's so hard to give love the ball other than for a 3, let that boy get ball at elbow smh

Charlotte makes the playoffs?
I don't think so...

Al has regressed, Kemba's injury hurt us bad, and Lance ******* sucks.

If we could sneak in at number 8 we'll hand Atlanta that first round loss; it would make up for all the ups and downs of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom