The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's not a top 3 seed why does he even belong in the mvp convo?

Word to "If you look at every single MVP award in the past what, Idk 20 years all of them were in the top 3 seed."

CP belongs in the convo, just like Kobe did because they are producing elite, MVP level type of production. Me saying who should be in the conversation isn't the same as saying who should and shouldn't win it. I have no idea what you are trying to get at right now. What you quoted from me, is true, the people who have won the MVP have been top 3 seeds, which is why I never said CP is the MVP of the NBA right now :lol: :lol:

TF?

I've been in this thread for the entire season for the most part.

I swear to god, most times when chester comes in and post its about CP3 and the Clippers. I never ever see him talk about the Blazers in here. Maybe I'm missing it, maybe he post in their team thread or something, but I legit only see him in here talking about CP3 and the Clips.

I love it :smokin

Just sayin! You can't have your cake and eat it to
why would you buy a cake and not eat it? 
indifferent.gif

Nothing worse than people bringing up past titles as if it has anything to do with the present.

Nothing worse than people who are fans of teams who haven't done **** in the past or the present running their mouths.

Like the Oregon Ducks?

Just going to leave the others teams I root for out of the equation? Including the NBA team? In the NBA thread?

I see you.

Didn't you just bring up Matt Stafford?

CP3 the Oregon Ducks of the NBA :smokin

Nothing worse than people bringing up past titles as if it has anything to do with the present.

Nothing worse than people who are fans of teams who haven't done **** in the past or the present running their mouths.

Like the Oregon Ducks?

Just going to leave the others teams I root for out of the equation? Including the NBA team? In the NBA thread?

I see you.

Didn't you just bring up Matt Stafford?

CP3 the Oregon Ducks of the NBA :smokin

Oregon Ducks have been to a championship.

CP3 is more like the Idaho Vandals.

CP belongs in the convo, just like Kobe did because they are producing elite, MVP level type of production. Me saying who should be in the conversation isn't the same as saying who should and shouldn't win it. I have no idea what you are trying to get at right now. What you quoted from me, is true, the people who have won the MVP have been top 3 seeds, which is why I never said CP is the MVP of the NBA right now :lol: :lol:

TF?

That's good man, that's good. But ultimately, his team is the 5th seed. Harden/curry deserve it more than paul. It's really not that close when you're being honest with yourself.

Last edited:
Chester is a legend.

Him and CP's battles will go down in S&T history.

That's good man, that's good. But ultimately, his team is the 5th seed. Harden/curry deserve it more than paul. It's really not that close when you're being honest with yourself.

I have no idea why you're bringing harden or curry into this :rofl: :rofl: they have nothing to do with me saying 1) Kobe didn't deserve to win the MVP because he wasn't a top 3 seed (which is true) and 2) CP3 is putting up MVP type numbers, which he is.

I never once said CP was more deserving than Harden / Paul. I really never said he was close either. All I said was he was putting up MVP type numbers which he is. I don't know how you took that as me trolling. I don't even know what you're talking about anymore :lol:

But I'm the one trolling? I think you just trolled me honestly, and this was well played. You got me man.

My dude Chester ain't right been since the National Championship game.

He's been way too edgy.

I miss the jokes Chester :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom