The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those markets have been blessed with multiple superstars/generational talent ....Kobe, Magic, Ewing, Shaq, Frazier, Kareem, Reed, Carmelo

What have the Hawks had? Dominique?
That's a separate argument though from what you first stated 
laugh.gif

Most franchises have some guys that interest you even if you aren't a fan but the Hawks?

Real talk....have the Hawks ever excited any non Atlanta residents?

Georgia is a football state. UGA comes first. Dawgs fans rule the state. Im one of them. Falcons 2nd. Braves 3rd. Hawks 4th. It's just what it is.

Most franchises have some guys that interest you even if you aren't a fan but the Hawks?

Real talk....have the Hawks ever excited any non Atlanta residents?
They had some more than decent guys like Smitty, Mutumbo, Mookie

Not too shabby

Real talk?

Those guys were exciting to you?

Like you turned on the TV and was like I got to see Mookie, Smitty or Dikembe play?

Last edited:
Way to much effort going into defending the bandwagon fandom, Knicks and plenty of other teams trotting or D-league talent and the fans are there. All you're doing is making excuses. When the own players say it what more needs to be said, they played there.

Having football teams have nothing to do with basketball. Who said you can't go to basketball games when it's football season. Only a few month of football and 8 home games in a year.

Last edited:
Way to much effort going into defending the bandwagon fandom, Knicks and plenty of other teams trotting or D-league talent and the fans are there. All you're doing is making excuses. When the own players say it what more needs to be said, they played there.
Yea better be careful before someone makes some sense of this atlanta hawks bandwaggon thing. Wonder why we didn't go to games when smith was a player? Look how he acted tonight during and after the game tonight. Like an idiot.

Last edited:
Man if you only root for your team when there winning or dominate and at the top of the NBA ....

Then your a bandwagon fan just own it

Having football teams have nothing to do with basketball. Who said you can't go to basketball games when it's football season. Only a few month of football and 8 home games in a year.

And the Braves? Baseball season is over right when football is just getting started. It's a joke.

First Waffle house I ever been to was in Atlanta after hooping at the run n shoot rec all night.

Remember going around college park, trying to pick up the biddies.

And I remember blowing all the cash I had in "Underground Atlanta" :lol: good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom