The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the team your hoping on is your home team?
dislike fairweather fans aswell. Don't just keep up when times are good.

I talk ish to all my homies who like two teams. They say they like the angels and dodgers , Lakers and clippers.I tell them they are extra lame for that and to pick one.

Last edited:
dislike fairweather fans aswell. Don't just keep up when times are good.

I talk ish to all my homies who like two teams. They say they like the angels and dodgers , Lakers and clippers. I tell them they are extra lame for that and to pick one.
What's one fan judging another proving? I dunno what i would do having to pick between two sports teams of the same sport in my city tho. Most Cities arent that fortunate.

Last edited:
Russ will either go 5/30 tonight with 8 turnovers or have another triple double. No average game from him tonight. Its either going to be really good or really bad :lol:

All things considered, Russ will be Russ.

I can see him going 5/30 tonight with 8 turnovers AND have another triple double.:lol:

Who the hell is the new chick on ESPN First Take? Been on there everyday since Skip and SAS took a vacation.

Last edited:

the worse thing that can happen is josh smith making 3s. it gives him confidence that he thinks he is actually a good outside shooter :lol:

Last edited:
Why wasn't the Hawks game in the thread title yesterday anti?
Only National TV Games go in the thread title being that they are games that everyone has access to.
Anti showing NBATV love to Denver and Indiana :pimp:

gcE3EPu.jpg

He hates ya guts b

Did you guys see that a couple of days ago Starbury - the gawd, the Chinese legend - bounced Emmanuel Mudiay (top 3 pick in next years draft) out of the CBA playoffs, hit a 3 to force OT and dropped 38 on him :lol:

:lol: at Stackhouse not answering the question...

He really wanted to say they were bandwagoners, but he had to take a different approach. He did a good job answering the question, though. I'm sure if that question was asked on Inside the NBA, the response would have been totally different :lol:

Last edited:

1) I dont recall ever being like OD on the clippers in here. I love the clips, but im an even bigger NBA fan. I post about everybody objectively in here. I dont know how others perceive me in here, yeah.

2) No one is thinking about that ryan guy. I really could careless what he has to say. Been over him and his dumb *** opinions on basketball. I dont wanna ever talk about him in this thread again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom