The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another terrible call at the end of a Memphis game? Shocking

:lol: You're talking like we have a team that gets a lot of favorable calls. We are one of the last teams to get favorable calls since we don't have a superstar. Stop being salty over that loss from earlier in the season. Its not like it mattered anyway :lol:

If only NT was this live all the times Memphis got screwed at the end of games or during games. When Memphis gets a call to go their way, everybody else gets screwed. That's why I have no sympathy for it because its about time things went our way at the end of games. We've lost a ton of games off terrible calls because we don't have that "star power" .

Last edited:

[thread="608612"]:lol: You're talking like we have a team that gets a lot of favorable calls. We are one of the last teams to get favorable calls since we don't have a superstar. Stop being salty over that loss from earlier in the season. Its not like it mattered anyway :lol: [/thread]
nah you're just being a homer.  i've seen them get ridiculous calls against multiple teams this year

He's homer? Nahhhhhhh

:lol:

nah you're just being a homer.  i've seen them get ridiculous calls against multiple teams this year

Right. :lol:

Once you can give me your proof on these "multiple calls", I'll get my list of calls together. Because I'm sure you have watched way more Grizz games than me.

The one time Harden actually gets fouled they don't call it 
laugh.gif

Once you can give me your proof on these "multiple calls", I'll get my list of calls together. Because I'm sure you have watched way more Grizz games than me.
don't have to watch the games to hear about and see the bad calls.  just like this Rockets/Memphis game that i didn't watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom