The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I continue to appreciate the occasional reminders I get in here as to why I don't go into General anymore.

mai mane man, this is millenial, rated pg 15 thread. so relax. you cant avoid the basketBALL culture or NT culture. don‘t gotta set this as your homepage and watching that new post counter.

sail your ship like christopher carambas. explore

mai mane man, this is millenial, rated pg 15 thread. so relax. you cant avoid the basketBALL culture or NT culture. don‘t gotta set this as your homepage and watching that new post counter.

sail your ship like christopher carambas. explore

Thanks for the advice, man. But I'm good. I've been on this board long enough to know what General has to offer. I'm not missing anything. But hey, too each his own.

christopher carambas 
roll.gif

dont worry, once he signs with the lakers his shoes wont have to be in that ugly colorway anymore 

maybe Javale would change his boneheaded ways if he had something to play for every night.

the world needs #PlayoffJavale

JaVale to the GSW would be like Turner and Bynum going to the Pacers mid-season last year.  Will mess everything up.  Stay away GS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom