The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
indifferent.gif
 at #swagchamp

lebree is lame as hell 

The NBA needs to really think about scheduling better televised games for next season. 

This season was terrible, and I bet viewership has been down across the board. 

Has there ever been a more perfect endorser and brand partnership than Westbrook and Kick Start?

"It was like pulling teeth to get Russ to do a commercial"

-Ozarka Water

Dude has no choice now. He has to take the commercial and endorsements. Can't leave that part of your legacy blank in todays US of A.

Last edited:
The NBA needs to really think about scheduling better televised games for next season. 

This season was terrible, and I bet viewership has been down across the board. 

The NBA can't forecast how every single team's season is going to play out.

The NBA can't forecast how every single team's season is going to play out.
But you understand there are certain games that are more intriguing, and by pairing those teams together more entertainment usually follows.  

The games this season that I've seen televised haven't been too entertaining, and a lot of that hinges on a lack of star power, or by simply not having a plan to flex the schedule somewhat. 

There's no excuse for the game between Atlanta and Golden State to have been off of ESPN . 

College basketball in terms of scheduling seems to get it right year after year. The NBA could also do the same. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom