The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

he actually won the army rec league dunk contest

but ever since the injury he's been known as that lonely average white dude on ground
Hey, I'm not lonely ... that much. But every other part of that name Bravelude came up with is pretty spot on.
levelheaded average white dude on ground 
pimp.gif

Jesus Christ, do you guys think he really drew up a play for Westbrook to catch the ball that far from the basket?

I mean brooks isn't all that sophisticated but the bulls defense blew that play up and it was more on 1) Dion not recognizing that the play was blew up and 2) Nobody else could get open. That's not on brooks.

Pelicans got a shot? :nerd:

That play was nowhere near Russ's fault. For him to be forced to catch the ball that far out was coach's bad.
He made a bad play on the possession before that missing a wide open Ibaka to shoot an airball. But regardless, if CP3 stepped out of bounds like that, you think the consensus on here would be that it was Doc's fault? Somehow I doubt this.

Last edited:
I unfortunately see a Russell burnout, as much Mamba blood that's running though his veins he's going to be on fumes by the time the first round is ending

They need to chill on him but they're also fighting to get in the playoffs.. 

Jesus Christ, do you guys think he really drew up a play for Westbrook to catch the ball that far from the basket?

I mean brooks isn't all that sophisticated but the bulls defense blew that play up and it was more on 1) Dion not recognizing that the play was blew up and 2) Nobody else could get open. That's not on brooks.

Pelicans got a shot?
nerd.gif
must be nice to be a superstar and play for brooks or mchale, you never get blamed for anything 

I unfortunately see a Russell burnout, as much Mamba blood that's running though his veins he's going to be on fumes by the time the first round is ending

He's only playing 33 minutes a game, he's not getting the Jimmy Butler treatment, plus he's missed time.

Last edited:
I know, it's just funny.

Westbrook messes up at the end of the game, "Well you just have to take the good with the bad. He was the only reason they were in the game anyway."

CP3 messes up at the end of the game, "OMG LOLOLOLOL CP0!!!!!!1! THE POINT FRAUD!!!!!!!"

:pimp: there's higher standards for a top 5 PG of all time.

i can confirm, i met lawdog at a bar once and he looked like a tough guy
b9183c87_white-kobe.jpeg

I always thought it was overstated how Kobe didn't need help off the court and sunk a free throw after he tore his achilles, but god damn, I changed my mind 180 after seeing other dudes getting injured needing wheel chairs and stretchers 
Kobe's was a complete tear. Less painful than a partial tear. Which is what Jennings and Matthews got.

Would be great if OKC missed the playoffs :lol:

You better pray they do :lol:

He's only playing 33 minutes a game, he's not getting the Jimmy Butler treatment, plus he's missed time.

Yeah he fresh. What he miss like 15 games?

I always thought it was overstated how Kobe didn't need help off the court and sunk a free throw after he tore his achilles, but god damn, I changed my mind 180 after seeing other dudes getting injured needing wheel chairs and stretchers 
Kobe's was a complete tear. Less painful than a partial tear. Which is what Jennings and Matthews got.
and he still went out and hit two fts like it was nothing :smh: :x :smokin

Interesting. Never knew that. But my injury was a complete tear too, so that makes sense. Jeez, knowing that, I guess I'm glad it was a full tear. If surgery is required either way, might as we'll have the less painful version of the injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom