The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
wink.gif
Thunder Up

OKC vs Hawks Friday.

Pels vs Sun manana.

I'd like to say the separation is about to get bigger but, Russ can't do anything more than keep a game close whether the team is good or bad.

We are at the point where we are getting every opponents best game so, Records mean nothing, teams are gunning for OKC on GP and for Pride.

I'm talking about dudes in the thread as we? The **** is wrong with your comprehension on anything intelligent?

Your team is still food and hasn't beat anybody good, they're an afterthought in the West and nobody is scared of them as much as your PG is scared to shoot.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Draymond is going to cry in the playoffs.

This years loss is going to crush him.

post #94322-screenshot it now

Last edited:
I can see the Clippers winning the next 5 to make it 7 in a row before facing GSW and Portland on b2b's and losing both. They will move back up in the standings.

I can see the Rockets winning the next 5 to make it 7 in a row before facing Wash and Toronto on b2b's and losing both. They will remain in the 3rd spot.

Now Dallas, man, Dallas has some struggle ball coming.
[table][tr][td]Fri, Mar 20[/td][td][/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]847 available from $35[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Mar 22[/td][td][/td][td]9:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]663 available from $15[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tue, Mar 24[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]TNT[/td][td]2,161 available from $58[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fri, Mar 27[/td][td][/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]942 available from $49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sun, Mar 29[/td][td][/td][td]7:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,017 available from $10[/td][/tr][tr][td]APRIL[/td][td]OPPONENT[/td][td]TIME (ET)[/td][td]TV[/td][td]TICKETS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wed, Apr 1[/td][td][/td][td]8:00 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]647 available from $39[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thu, Apr 2[/td][td][/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]2,081 available from $36[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sat, Apr 4[/td][td][/td][td]8:30 PM[/td][td]  [/td][td]1,306 available from $64[/td][/tr][/table]
I don't care which team it is that faces the  Suns in the Talking Stick at this time of the year, my money is on PHX. All of it.

Last edited:
I wanted Rodney Hood at No. 13 to the Timberwolves, but he's been everything I thought he would in Utah in the months of February and March (foot problems have been put to bed, for now).

- Chris Paul and JJ Redick quietly have been one of the league's best backcourts over the past month. They've been dynamo together and Redick's movement off the ball has been the best in the league in that stretch. When he comes off of curls or some floppy action, he does it hard, from the opening tip. His hard curls and fades completely disrupt the defense because you have to pay attention to him, he's been money man.

- Washington looks to have regained their footing a bit. They've been seriously defending over the past 10 games, and beat a streaking Jazz team.

- Dwyane Wade trying to make me believe he can make some magic happen in the postseason. Straight 08 / 09 Wade over the past 7. Amazing how great he is not only with the midrange shots, but his array of floaters, side steps, step backs, and euro steps. He really has a lot of junk in his game man. Great to see him hooping the way he is.

Last edited:
somewhere in atlanta, 2 chainz was watching tonite's game and racking his brain trying to figure out how to disassociate himself from the hawks

- Chris Paul and JJ Redick quietly have been one of the league's best backcourts over the past month. They've been dynamo together and Redick's movement off the ball has been the best in the league in that stretch.

- Washington looks to have regained their footing a bit. They've been seriously defending over the past 10 games, and beat a streaking Jazz team.

- Dwyane Wade trying to make me believe he can make some magic happen in the postseason. Straight 08 / 09 Wade over the past 7. Amazing how great he is not only with the midrange shots, but his array of floaters, side steps, step backs, and euro steps. He really has a lot of junk in his game man. Great to see him hooping the way he is.
CP is what he is, that top 5 dude. Reddick though, he more than earned his paychecks for that stretch without Griffin.

I believe in Wade too. He's mastered his role. His game is nasty to back it up.

Last edited:
Am I the only cat who thinks Elfrid is the best snatch from the 2014 Draft Class. His upside is exciting.

You can have him.

Hood and a pick for Kevin Martin?

Utah doesn't have a pick the next two years? That OKC pick they have for 2017 is tentatively not until 2018 since it can't be conveyed until two years after the Thunder give the picked owed to the 76ers away (and their 2015 pick that's owed to them is currently deferred until 2016). Yikes.

Oklahoma City's pick in 2018 could be nice.... :lol: Done.

Last edited:
Without compton kyle's 12 points on 4/9 shooting the hawks never had a chance

I swear the mavs trip and fall into so many Ws it's absurd. Most unconvincing team of the season

Crazy how the west bracket takes a detour and always reroutes to where its been all year long

I can't remember the exact number, but they have close to 20 picks through 2018.

I don't care, really. They don't need any more core 21 year olds right now.

Last edited:

Am I the only cat who thinks Elfrid is the best snatch from the 2014 Draft Class. His upside is exciting.
Hell nah, I love Elfred. I think he's a future All Star.
The man does everything. He leaves nothing to be desired other than upside because he's involved in every play.

PG#'s traditionally are what, assists and mid range jumpers? He does that +++. Blocks, ok. Steals, ok. Assists, for sure. Rebounds, got it. Pts, he gets open. Defends, without question. Hustle, ok. 3's, not his forte but he finds the guy who does that well, FT% is dookie but if you watch his attempts he's so out of breath from all that other stuff he does, he can't make them, dude is the next Truth.

Draymond is going to cry in the playoffs.
This years loss is going to crush him.

post #94322-screenshot it now

Not before they knock OKC out....

With Durant crying kissing his mom afterwards...

That's if the Brow and company dnt grab that 8th seed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom