The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @NStauskas11 how do you feel about this addition? http://t.co/vzMJYx1nzY pic.twitter.com/z4FdNUdkes
— Basketball Reference (@bball_ref) March 26, 2015
Basketball-Reference added Sauce Castillo as his nickname 
laugh.gif

I'm not calling another man sauce b

One of my buddies has the last name Saucedo and we have all called him Sauce for like 10 years now. Some people dont even know his name, they just know him as Sauce :rofl:

Last edited:
Soon as Stephen A mentioned David Lee in a list of important players I stopped listening. When was the last time he watched David Lee :lol:

Soon as Stephen A mentioned David Lee in a list of important players I stopped listening. When was the last time he watched David Lee :lol:

Seriously, Iggy, Green, and Barnes maybe but, D.Lee?!

I do agree that It would be cool if Bogut averaged like 14-16 through the playoffs.

hows there just 1 weak *** game today? **** a march madness
For real though.

March Madness is garbage now.

They base the matchups on things other than where teams actually rank.

Matching up names for ratings as opposed to the real.

Matching up 1 seed underdogs with tougher schedules than 5-16 seeds.
mean.gif

After my St Cowboys lost 1st round, I never watched another minute.

Yea i could care less about college ball. Ive tried to watch it but it just doesn't entertain me. Ill watch the last couple minutes of close March Madness games but thats about it

For real though.
March Madness is garbage now.

They base the matchups on things other than where teams actually rank.
Matching up names for ratings as opposed to the real.
Matching up 1 seed underdogs with tougher schedules than 5-16 seeds.:smh:

Please explain all of this.

Yea i could care less about college ball. Ive tried to watch it but it just doesn't entertain me. Ill watch the last couple minutes of close March Madness games but thats about it
slowly walking the ball up, running a play with 5-6 passes that doesnt end up in a shot but still having 20 seconds left on the shot clock 
pimp.gif

slowly walking the ball up, running a play with 5-6 passes that doesnt end up in a shot but still having 20 seconds left on the shot clock :pimp:

ncaa rules mentally abuse players, they cant stand idle for 5 seconds. its scripted. da heck is.a posession arrow, and calling time outs after a mob. lol

college players seem so much bigger than nba players since the court is so much smaller

the college 3pt line is like a layup 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom