The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
R Kelly was killing dudes in the toughest basketball conference in America.

I would set the over under in a game to 11 at 1.5 points scored for the entire site. :lol:

R Kelly was killing dudes in the toughest basketball conference in America.

I would set the over under in a game to 11 at 1.5 points scored for the entire site. :lol:

He can legit ball. He was in the 30 for 30 on Ben Wilson. Master P tried out for the Raptors too.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Blake seems like an awesome teammate

Brock basically did and became champ. Compare the experience he had vs his opponents in the UFC. Go head look it up.
He was a NCAA wrestling champ but ok

He also got washed by Cain Valasquez

Last edited:
Alston started like that. He made the league. His career must have been a dream though.

What? The? What?

I've been taking you seriously but you keep making comments that make it clear you don't know what you're talking about. Do some research on mister Alston before you claim he started in and 1

You also mentioned Rucker a few times. Did you actually watch Rucker league gamed and are you familiar with the rosters? There's been plenty of guys that would be considered scrubs that have played there.

What? The? What?

I've been taking you seriously but you keep making comments that make it clear you don't know what you're talking about. Do some research on mister Alston before you claim he started in and 1

You also mentioned Rucker a few times. Did you actually watch Rucker league gamed and are you familiar with the rosters? There's been plenty of guys that would be considered scrubs that have played there.

Alston was known as a playground guy before going pro. I didn't say he was on the And1 tour. Scrubs are everywhere. Doesn't mean good players aren't out there.

I'm gonna just exit. Dudes more concerned with catching me slipping to blast me instead of simple basketball conversation.

Last edited:
What? The? What?

just add the kid to your blocklist like 60% of this thread has already done.

The hell is goin on in here man :lol:

I bet some of these NTers are the same type of dudes that think UFC fighters lighter than them wouldn't whoop their *****

just add the kid to your blocklist like 60% of this thread has already done.

Blocking me is cool. My main reason for being on NT is dropping sneaker info and having by far the best sneaker deals on the internet period. Go right ahead. 60% have me blocked but I get flack for everything I say. Blocking me means you feel some type of way. Weak

Last edited:
Wow the Scal video was posted, now that means that people are saying even more ridiculous things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom