The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
all that matters at the end of the day is that all these guys have a shot at the MVP award

magic-dodgers.jpg
View media item 1260915
The John Madden of basketball

guys on IG can‘t construct a read with out tagging it to hell.

gilbert tho, another scam

duncan has his forray of closet rumors. theres substantial evidence of this. pics will speak for itself.

Why are some concerned with players getting paid?

They were offered a contract that no one would turn down.
I'm happy for Gilbert and Derrick. Get that paper playboy :pimp:

guys on IG can‘t construct a read with out tagging it to hell.

gilbert tho, another scam

duncan has his forray of closet rumors. theres substantial evidence of this. pics will speak for itself.
Sad that Duncan's wife cheated on him

His new gf is way hotter doe

Saw this on Realgm
laugh.gif
It is a human IMPOSSIBILITY for a person to see a ball get touched, press a button, the electricity to go through the machine, and a clock to start in a fraction of a second. It's impossible. Pure physics. Kings fans can blame God on that one.

For this reason, EXACTLY this reason, we have the Trent Tucker rule as described and posted above. The entire point of this rule is due to the fact that a clock can not start at the exact tenth of a second. And it's a very simple rule.

If you have LESS than .03 seconds, you can not catch and shoot. It would have to be a tip. If the clock shows .03, that means you have AT LEAST .03 seconds left, and a catch and shoot can be done.

This was an example of about the fastest catch and shoot a basketball player could get done. Flying through the air and over his head.

By rule, this is the easiest call on the planet, and I have no idea what the Kings could possibly be protesting. Sorry guys, as a pelicans fan, I would have loved to see you beat the Grizz.
I didn't know about that rule at all. I also thought they were initially looking at the fact the clock did not start on time and was going to call the basket no good. Hollins tipping the ball was an afterthought.

Honestly, Arenas had one of the weirder NBA careers I can remember. Went from good, to borderline superstar, to out of the league in a span of just a few years. If there's someone who had a shorter window as one of the league upper echelon players, I can't remember who it might be off the top of my head.

Honestly, Arenas had one of the weirder NBA careers I can remember. Went from good, to borderline superstar, to out of the league in a span of just a few years. If there's someone who had a shorter window as one of the league upper echelon players, I can't remember who it might be off the top of my head.

when he got drafted by the W's, i knew they got a steal. the kid would've been picked higher if it wasn't for his injury and the fact he played on the stacked Az teams. He went from not being really recruited to being one of the better players at Az during his time. even his first yr in GS, he didnt get much burn, but i had a feeling he would be a productive nba player at the very least. went from sitting to earning a big contract in less than two yrs and proved his worth immediately. then the injuries really hit and the legal trouble shot up and it was over.

Who would've been a better franchise player at the top of their prime, Brandon Roy or Gilbert Arenas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom