The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scumbag Raymone.
mean.gif

I literally forgot what a game changer Rondo is. Such a great player to watch.

Doesn't make sense to me how people conveniently forget something like this. I swear, I was lurking this thread just a few weeks ago and people were yippin' like Rondo was no better than Shaun Livinngston. Ignored the thread for days after that. :lol:

Last edited:
Osh nailed it a few weeks ago talking about how the Cavs need to have their bigs drop back and play more conservative instead of hedging so far out like this. This is how their D looks time after time.

View media item 1261233

Tommy Heinsohn is this close to going on one of his rants. :rofl: :rofl:  

"Boston announcer". :smh:

Am I supposed to know his name? Never heard of his name though... :nerd: I just know that there are 2 old guys announcing the Celtics game and one of them likes to yell. a lot.

do you even follow basketball bro? dont you disrespect the nba like that

oh and that laker announcer that use to say all the refrigerator stuff |I
rip chick hearn

need me an evan turner gw shot

Last edited:
do you even follow basketball bro? dont you disrespect the nba like that

oh and that laker announcer that use to say all the refrigerator stuff |I
rip chick hearn

I do follow basketball. Am I supposed to know every announcer's name? I've googled his name and he's played in NBA around the time my father was born, man. I do respect NBA legends, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna know every random Celtics players who got in the Hall because they played when there were like 8 teams in NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom