The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched the magic much this year, but did they start Dipo at pg? Why don't they move him to the 2 and let Peyton get some shine?
Vic played his first game of the season last night, off the bench. Facial fracture. Payton is struggling and Fournier is prospering. Hence the logical move for Vaughn to replace Payton with "Dipo" in the starting lineup, especially as a rookie with growing pains. Fournier has been money with his shooting and scoring.

never thought Fournier would be getting meaningful minutes in the NBA

Wasn't fournier putting in work when George Karl was coach? Esp for a rookie.

He played well this summer for France. If that those guys continue to develop, they're going to become more of a problem

Wasn't fournier putting in work when George Karl was coach? Esp for a rookie.

He played well this summer for France. If that those guys continue to develop, they're going to become more of a problem
Evan ballin' like he's in the South of France.

This guy.......

Where you been after his ghost mode games? Same place you were after his ghost games in college too?
He's played 8 games and scored double figures in 4. I've been consistent with being a believer for as long as you've been consistent with being a fool  and overreacting. You got a short memory about the pages of foolishness in the CBB thread?

Hope Flip runs more stuff to get him open looks, but it's good that he's been able to create some off the bounce. Agree with P_Matic about the long twos. Needs to convert those to 3s, or get to the line more. The getting to the line will come with strength and more confidence/comfortability as well. 

You don't lose your athleticism in five months. The dude was ripping rims down in June and all of a sudden he's a below the rim player...in five months?!? His back, his shoes, he's learning his teammates, he's tinkering with his game/energy exertion...I'll buy. An observable loss of athleticism in 5 months when you're 29? Hell nah...

Calling him a below the rim player might literally be one of the dumbest things I've seen in here, and that says a lot. 

You don't lose your athleticism in five months. The dude was ripping rims down in June and all of a sudden he's a below the rim player...in five months?!? His back, his shoes, he's learning his teammates, he's tinkering with his game/energy exertion...I'll buy. An observable loss of athleticism in 5 months when you're 29? Hell nah...
That logic makes zero sense. 

You can certainly lose a step in the span of 5 months. He will certainly lose more steps in between every summer going forward.

Hayward living up to his contract. He's a good player, could be an allstar if he keeps up his solid play.

Last edited:
That logic makes zero sense. 

You can certainly lose a step in the span of 5 months. He will certainly lose more steps in between every summer going forward.

An observable loss in five months? A below the rim player in five months? I don't believe it. People's athleticism doesn't fall off a cliff. Especially 29 year old elite athletes who train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom