The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving the arena, Boogie was cookin Timmy D in the fourth. :smokin

GG Antidope and other Spurs fans

Last edited:

My man Speights.

6pts on 3/6FGA  5rbs 2as 9minutes for the 1st half

SIdenote: I don't know how the Bulls let Indy win in Chi. They had like 7 players tonight.
Finished the night:  13pts 4/8FGA 6rb 2as 1stl in 14 minutes. (5-5 FTA)

Just give the guy 15minutes or so, not 6 or 8.

Kerr obviously feels the same based on the last two games increase in minutes.

Spurs: Take that take that.

If not for choke jobs against the Mavs and Grizzlies, the Kings would have finished the week 3-0 after tonight's win versus the Spurs.
on point :rofl:

If the Kings don't lose a game for the rest of the season they could finish 78-4.

Magic.jpeg

Last edited:
the Cavs or Kings could win the NBA title, unless both teams don't make the Finals or the playoffs

Actually, I consider the Spurs or Thunder or Kings or Cavs or Warriors or Bulls or Grizzlies or Mavericks or Clippers to be favorites to win it all this year.

Finished the night:  13pts 4/8FGA 6rb 2as 1stl in 14 minutes. (5-5 FTA)

Just give the guy 15minutes or so, not 6 or 8.

Kerr obviously feels the same based on the last two games increase in minutes.

Spurs: Take that take that.
Kerr making me mad. Trade AI please. IF yo ain't gon use him, send him to Cleveland

Darren Collison had been solid for the Kings. I really liked his game when he was on Indy. Never understood why flopped with the mavs.

Initially I was kinda glad Lebrun went back to Cleveland. But man he seems as immature as ever.

Last edited:
Darren Collison had been solid for the Kings. I really liked his game when he was on Indy. Never understood why flopped with the mavs.

Initially I was kinda glad Lebrun went back to Cleveland. But man he seems as immature as ever.
His defense has made a huge difference team-wide for Malone and Sac-Town.

Pelicans vs Kings game Tuesday
smokin.gif

Asking this irrelevant question here simply because of the traffic and maybe somebody will know -

Is there anywhere online to find snap counts for players in college football?

If anybody knows, appreciate it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom