The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

No point in blocking shots when you can't gain possession after.
Come on G, there is still value by blocking a shot that could for sure be going in even if you don't keep possession 
laugh.gif

It's not that literal.

Dudes are putting the ball right back up for the basket, is my point.

Adams and Perk throwing everything back, at least grab one of those blocks for the guys. Deflating.

Why do I even comment on youtube... People are in there saying Derozan is a mvp candidate just because he was in the top 10 plays of the night with a dunk :x They refute this by adding that the Raptors lead the league in most 4th quarter points. Other commenters then solidly op's argument by saying Derozan is better than Harden. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Jason Thompson is so bad. Soooo bad. No one wants that dude or his contract
He's pretty bad. But i wouldn't mind him if he played off the bench and wasn't overpayed thanks to the Maloofs.

He's played some sneaky good defense on really good PF's so far this year. Duncan/Dirk/Aldridge/Griffin etc

Another big test for him tuesday, AD

Rockets are missing all kinds of shots, but McHale needs to be out of here. I don't know a single reason why this guy should still be coaching. Hes awful

not creating any open looks offensively because mchale. can't buy a bucket and 4-26 from 3 but our 2 best 3 point shooters are glued to the bench.

Yo I just turned to this OKC game. It's really 57 56 with 6:25 left?

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Has it been as bad as the score would suggest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom