The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN doing something that TNT doesn't do. Thinking outside of the box and getting ahead of things, in case Pop wants to rest players during a national televised game. Or could be they think the Knicks are a team people really don't want to watch...

TNT can't flex games because their double header is almost always the only two games on that day. and when there is a third game on a Thursday, it's always some garbage matchup.

Paul Millsap
smokin.gif

he been cooking all year tho

im not counting this game 
laugh.gif

started to go to the game just couldnt see my lakers like this 

Last edited:
Craziest game I worked all this year as far as opposing fans. Have never seen staples so lit with the opposing teams fans. From the main concourse, to LA live, to all the fans in the stands and in the seats, man Staples was Littered with Bulls fans. Definitely a shocker.

Also surprised Pau didn't play last night either, considering how healthy and fine he looked prior to the game.

He's amazing for sure. He completely locked Crawford down when the Clips played the Grizz two years ago. Made him vanish. And he gets in dude's heads too, so even when they do get a rare open shot, they miss because they're thinking about how he's locking them up.
Shane > TA

He's amazing for sure. He completely locked Crawford down when the Clips played the Grizz two years ago. Made him vanish. And he gets in dude's heads too, so even when they do get a rare open shot, they miss because they're thinking about how he's locking them up.

Shane > TA

battier? great defender, but nah fam. he was a great technical defender, but dude has no pitbull in him. ron ron and TA are pure breed blue nosed pits

battier? great defender, but nah fam. he was a great technical defender, but dude has no pitbull in him. ron ron and TA are pure breed blue nosed pits
Shane was just as agressive as RA and TA. Just cause he didn't spew words out all the time dont mean nothing. Shane would GRIND OUT for every play and frustrate all the stars.

wasn't thabo kinda decent at one point in time? good defender, solid spot of 3? wth happened?

I'll take Battier or Artest over Tony Allen. Because they can knock down the open 3.  But i do love the way TA plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom