The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother Casper time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Tony Wroten time
pimp.gif
Gonna put up dem empty stats and have yall hypin them even more
laugh.gif

when a convict escapes from jail for the 24th time, you send him back to jail rather than waiting to see if he's a changed man

Plus, he showed pretty clearly in the hour or so he was back that he hadn't changed. at all. not even a little.

Gotta respect Nash's competitiveness. He spent these past three years really crippling his former rival.

Once a Sun, forever a Sun :pimp:

I know Nash said he's still with the Lakers because of money, but at what point do you have to just hang 'em up? Obviously making millions is great, but it's at the expense of your body.

Tony Wroten is gonna be an amazing fantasy player :smokin

Is Mudiay more PG or SG at the NBA level?

Last edited:
Philly needs a star to change that franchise around, all these draft picks isnt gonna get it done

They gotta get something for embiid or noel & next yrs pick

As a Laker fan this Nash news does absolutely nothing to me. As a matter of fact, all of his time in LA has meant nothing.

Wouldn't be surprised to see "Nash out for 3 weeks due to hurt feelings"

Let the legend retire. This new generation doesn't even remember/respect his prime years with the Mavs/Suns.

Kobe's quote on FirstTake is as real as it gets..if you don't respect him, it's because if his off the court court case and his ego. Dude keeps it real though.

"Listen: business is business. I think people get that confused very easily in understanding that players should take substantially leas than their market value in order to win championships."

Kobe OBVIOUSLY deserves every penny he's making....however, when guys like Tim Duncan and Dirk take less than their market value to improve their team roster flexibility, then I just don't know what to tell ya.

Tell me nothing, it's simple.
Kobe-5 Rings
He's not leaving 35+ mill in the table to help.
They can go over the Cap and help.
He will make the best with what's around him

As a Laker fan this Nash news does absolutely nothing to me. As a matter of fact, all of his time in LA has meant nothing.

Wouldn't be surprised to see "Nash out for 3 weeks due to hurt feelings"

Let the legend retire. This new generation doesn't even remember/respect his prime years with the Mavs/Suns.

of course his time in LA has meant nothing

i srsly dont even recall ever actually seeing him play

kinda srs :lol:

Kobe's quote on FirstTake is as real as it gets..if you don't respect him, it's because if his off the court court case and his ego. Dude keeps it real though.

"Listen: business is business. I think people get that confused very easily in understanding that players should take substantially leas than their market value in order to win championships."

Kobe OBVIOUSLY deserves every penny he's making....however, when guys like Tim Duncan and Dirk take less than their market value to improve their team roster flexibility, then I just don't know what to tell ya.

Tell me nothing, it's simple.
Kobe-5 Rings
He's not leaving 35+ mill in the table to help.
They can go over the Cap and help.
He will make the best with what's around him

Even if Kobe gave up money they still cant get much if any help. He would have to give up 20 mill just to sign a legit player.

Duncan and Dirk already have rather good teams they just give up money so they can get even better.

Lakers are bottom of the barrell, Kobe giving up money is foolish

Gordon in double 0 just doesn't look right, as cool as the number 0 is
laugh.gif

Since he's been jumping like that since like his sophomore year in high school, I wonder how quickly his knees will degenerate. That can't be good man, especially with him being somewhat bigger than a guard at least. All that impact
sick.gif
dude just jumps over the rim on a consistent basis

BTW, that's what you call Blake Griffin athleticism, unlike Julius Randle

Last edited:
Isn't that Wade pic from months ago?

Interesting in seeing how he performs this season in the post-Lebby Heat era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom