The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll should flip to this Kings-Pels game. We're getting really close to Monty Ball territory.

The pelicans issues with their half court offense is very apparent here. Despite AD's growth as a player thus far, he still isnt at a point where he can be an anchor for the pelicans. Too often in 1on1 or iso situations they end up getting nothing out of it.

This results in EJ and Tyreke having to manufacture offense, and well...yeah :lol:

The pelicans issues with their half court offense is very apparent here. Despite AD's growth as a player thus far, he still isnt at a point where he can be an anchor for the pelicans. Too often in 1on1 or iso situations they end up getting nothing out of it.

This results in EJ and Tyreke having to manufacture offense, and well...yeah :lol:

If they had a decent coach they might be in a better position. How many games has Monty cost them? They have to make a switch.

Why are the Lakers on National TV again
sick.gif
jordan clarkson show 
pimp.gif

the poor man's steph curry 
pimp.gif

If they had a decent coach they might be in a better position. How many games has Monty cost them? They have to make a switch.

Monty isnt doing them any favors for sure, but that withstanding, I do feel like D still isnt there yet as far as being that horse for a team. You still can't play through him solo in the halfcourt. At least in my eyes.

Monty isnt doing them any favors for sure, but that withstanding, I do feel like D still isnt there yet as far as being that horse for a team. You still can't play through him solo in the halfcourt. At least in my eyes.

That's more of an indictment of his supporting cast than anything though. The fact they are even in a position for a playoff spot is impressive, and almost solely due to AD.

That's more of an indictment of his supporting cast than anything though. The fact they are even in a position for a playoff spot is impressive, and almost solely due to AD.

Come on that isnt true. Tyreke has been good for them, EG is shooting lights out from 3 this year especially since the AS, it isnt "almost solely due to AD"

Ryan Anderson has been decent for them as well. AD isnt making this playoff push alone.

Cousins with 24 points on 22 shots and 5 turnovers :lol:

A center might lead the league in turnovers per game. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom