The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

I see the smoke screens abound possibly from the Pistons and Suns

The more and more you read about Towns, it just seems like a no brainer. Regardless, we already know he loves to defend and is actually good at it

Ty Lawson isn't good enough to even make them competitive next year. They would be capable of doing what Boston did this year at best.
Last I checked that was a competitive team though :lol:

Some guy tweeted that he heard that idea in a podcast. It's just a rumor and he followed it with people don't think Hinkie would do it.

Last edited:
Lawson with Hezonja/Winslow and Covington on the wings and Embiid and Noel down low would sure as hell not be a below .500 team in the East.

In their first year together they would be. Lawson and 2 rookies would not add 20+ wins to a team.

Last edited:
In their first year together they would be. Lawson and 2 rookies would not add 20+ wins to a team.

I think you're underestimating how bad the East is, how good Embiid will be and how good Lawson already is. Hezonja and Covington would light **** up with Embiid and Noel down low and Lawson's penetration.

Def not trash. But there're 2 guys in that lineup who havent played 1 NBA game yet. I cant see them winning 40 games.

Actually now that I think about it I cant remember the last time a NBA team with 2 rookies in the starting lineup made the playoffs.

Last edited:
When is saric coming over?
He might be in Europe for another season

Is there any chance that you play there next season?

DS: Next season? I don't know and I can't speak about that because I don't know yet the situation, how things are going to work out. I can say that I'm happy here at Efes and I'm also happy that people from Philadelphia came here and want me there. That's all I can tell you right now. I don't have any information or any feeling regarding what could happen. I'm just focused on the rest of the season.

If I stay here or if I go to the NBA, I will be happy (either way). I don't know what could happen this summer or next summer. Now it's not the time to talk about that.

How do you think an extra year in Europe can help your game?

DS: I would get more experience playing at a high level in the Euroleague. If I went to the NBA, I'm sure I could make progress individually. Europe is a better place to learn to play within a team concept, to improve as a team player.

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/interviews/sie...xers-draftee-dario-saric#sthash.YM5Ko6Dk.dpuf

Last edited:
I could see Saric waiting until after the 2016-17 season to come over. Let three years pass by and not be subject to the rookie scale contract like Mirotic and Scola before him.

Last edited:
Nah Saric definitely will. He and the Sixers have stayed in constant contact. The plan has been for him to come over starting in the 2016-17 season. I think it's possible for him to come over next season but he may wanna stay with the original plan.

I know it's been discussed but i have to ask...

what do yall feel about karl anthony towns stroking threes like Sam Perkins, doe..

famb looked really comfortable shooting from deep.

I know it's been discussed but i have to ask...

what do yall feel about karl anthony towns stroking threes like Sam Perkins, doe..

famb looked really comfortable shooting from deep.

Every NBA player can hit threes while casually shooting around in a gym. I wouldn't put much (if any) stock in it.

When you're fluid and aren't awkward doing it, it's something that actually has promise and game value. He won't be a big time 3 point shooter, but his soft touch and range will be valuable on the perimeter. Allows him to have a balanced all around game on offense.

When you're fluid and aren't awkward doing it, it's something that actually has promise and game value. He won't be a big time 3 point shooter, but his soft touch and range will be valuable on the perimeter. Allows him to have a balanced all around game on offense.
That's what I'm saying

i've played w/ 6 10 guys... you can tell when someone is shooting a shot they've never shot before.

towns looked fluid, word to EWD's hips

If they get offered a lotto pick from this years draft for him I wonder if they do it.

That's a huge risk to take for the other team. Saric likes the Sixers and the support he's gotten from them...if they trade him then there's no guarantee he's going to feel comfortable coming over to play for the other team. I'd feel the same way with any foreign player.

I feel philly needs to complete for a playoff spot a la Milwaukee this past season.

They'll take their lumps for being young, but at some point you have to try and win games

Every NBA player can hit threes while casually shooting around in a gym. I wouldn't put much (if any) stock in it.
Considering that he could hit from the outside in HS, I definitely buy into the fact that KAT can develop into a legit shooter in the pros

It might not happen his rookie year but to be that young and possess the types of skills that he has on both ends of the floor... wow

Playing at Kentucky didn't allow the guy to show off his entire skill set

Gotta remember AD rarely shot J's in Cals system. His J was legit coming outta high school. He had to polish it up a little when he got to league but it was there.

Last edited:
Kristaps has a workout in Vegas 

Kristaps Porzingis will have a workout for NBA teams in Las Vegas in two weeks.
The Wolves will be there for that workout, but he is extremely unlikely to go at that spot. There is some talk he could go two, though. He's a seven footer, can stretch the floor, and his style is en vogue for NBA teams right now. Zinger will be going off the board in the top 10. May. 29 - 7:23 
I wouldn't say extremely unlikely.. Flip is an idiot.

Unless you're actually considering taking this guy at #1 then we have no business even being at this dudes workout. Or Flip is actually thinking of drafting guys based on their workouts
mean.gif
 After we won the lottery we should have cut down our list of prospects down to 2. 

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pl...news.asp?sport=NBA&id=2382&line=266583&spln=1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom