The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

If embiid is healthy along with Noel and whoever they draft at 3, I think it's time they start trying to win games.

There isn't anything wrong with winning 25-30 games with your future core in their first year.

If Embiid is healthy and they draft Russell or Mudiay at 3 they're going to win a decent amount more than 25-30 games this year.

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong w a clean rebuild b.
I completely agree with you on that, but when does the rebuild end for teams like the Sixers and Twolves? At the end of the day sixers fans should be frustrated. They have been drafting big men with injuries that require surgery and plenty of red flags.  They also traded away 2 decent PGs, they seem to have no rhyme or reason to their rebuild. Its going to be going on 4 years now.

T'Wolves rebuild will be ending shortly. This might be the last high lotto pick they'll get for the foreseeable future. 76ers well, they probably wind up in the top 7 next year. Look, you gotta do things this way to really make a difference. If you try and patch stuff together, you become the Knicks.

T'Wolves rebuild will be ending shortly. This might be the last high lotto pick they'll get for the foreseeable future. 76ers well, they probably wind up in the top 7 next year. Look, you gotta do things this way to really make a difference. If you try and patch stuff together, you become the Knicks.
The T'Wolves are going to get pummeled in the West for at least two more years.

Yeah buddy expects the Sixers to just turn **** around in a year or so.
76ers havent even spent money on a respectable free agent, they are losing on purpose and some people are backing it

Dude said if im a 76ers I'd want them doing what they are doing, bro you are dead wrong for that, the team should at least try to be competitive, but then again Hinkie doesnt care about attendance and until dude has the product he envisions on the court, he wont stop intentionally losing

Dudes are actually backing intentionally losing
mean.gif
bruh no free agent is not going to philly where is your logic behind this lol.

Obviously Hinkie wants a successful team but its kind of hard when the team is completely *** with D league players and a no name coach. Rebuilds take years and its not like theyre gonna sign a marquee free agent either. Their only hope literally is the draft

You tripping Twolves front office is and always will be some crap. And flip is sitting in the big seat.

Last edited:
They did make a great move for Wiggins though.

I really think that was one of the best trades of all time for a franchise obviously pending on how Wiggins developed. Getting a #1 pick who has the potential to be one of the best two way players in the league for the next 15 years for an all star who was going to leave you team in a year anyway was an absolute steal.

They did make a great move for Wiggins though.
Think about it dog beside the 4 years span of KG carrying that franchise on his back. When have you ever seen them ever succeed?

That franchise is just born to lose.

I really think that was one of the best trades of all time for a franchise obviously pending on how Wiggins develops. Getting a #1 pick who has the potential to be one of the best two way players in the league for the next 15 years for an all star who was going to leave your team in a year anyway was an absolute steal.

They should build on that come up just draft Karl Towns and not backtrack to there old ways of scouting

Last edited:
If Embiid is healthy and they draft Russell or Mudiay at 3 they're going to win a decent amount more than 25-30 games this year.

25 and below with Noel-healthy Embiid-Mudiay/Russell in Year 1 of Mudiay/Russell, Year 1 in a lot of ways of Embiid, probably not even that based on where this looks to be heading. Don't see how they win more than 30 games this upcoming year. This is still a really bad team in its current state even after whoever they grab at No. 3.

I'd challenge anybody to find an athlete that's ever come to Minnesota and left while saying something bad about the state or their time here. People hear all of the stereotypical stuff, but the snow angle is overblown. Winter's from December to March, Spring is from March to April, Summer's from May-September, and Fall's from September-November. We have every season. It's 90 degrees and humid outside right now. Kevin Garnett has played in Boston and Brooklyn in the last 8 years, and now he's coming back to be an owner in Minnesota, live in Minnesota. Greg Jennings' family still lives here. Torii Hunter lived out in Cali for 5-6 years before joining the Tigers and now he's voluntarily back in Minnesota.

Just saying, try it out. It's nothing like Fargo or the Mighty Ducks would like you to believe :lol:

View media item 1581722

Last edited:
When you talk about building theough the draft we aren't necessarily talking about purposely tanking for top 5 picks

Its important where you choose, but its more important who you choose, what I'm saying is so far this 76ers rebuild has been a failure, no continuity, the players that have been at the forefront have constantly been shipped out

How long are yall expecting this rebuild to take? 6 to 8 years? Some Sacremento Kings type rebuild?

Last edited:
The tank has been extreme

They shipped out MCW and Mcdaniels, and most likely more to come

Building through the draft, isnt for sure they can stock up on picks to be a middle of the pack team again

If they dont attempt to sign free agents this summer, I will really laugh at their feeble rebuild

The tank has been extreme

They shipped out MCW and Mcdaniels, and most likely more to come

Building through the draft, isnt for sure they can stock up on picks to be a middle of the pack team again

If they dont attempt to sign free agents this summer, I will really laugh at their feeble rebuild
Damn you must expect them to go to the ship then or something
pimp.gif
. Bro you have got to realize that them getting free agents is gonna be tough. Yeah they can sign solid role players but no up and coming player or star is going to sign to their squad. 

Philly on the right track b. It's all they can do with the situation they put themselves in really.

In the nba you have to bottom out and build back up ...it's only a couple years in for the sixers so nothing wrong with what they are doing ...its alotta luck involved though, because if they can't find a star then the rebuild turns into just a straight losing team and that's even worse than being average ,like the 90's clippers or what the kings are going through now

Last edited:
Free agents will sign to most teams who throw them money look at how trash the knicks were and they threw a max at Amare

I'm fine with tanking but like I said, once you get a core (which I think they think they have) it's time to attempt to win.

Now if this embiid injury is bad then I'll excuse them for stinking it up for one more year

Back
Top Bottom