The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

to be fair, the mock was conducted like a week or two before the Krispy Kreme/Chad Ford hype train really took off

Chris Mannix @ChrisMannixSI 1m
Teams that could realistically trade out of the top-ten on Thursday: New York, Sacramento, Charlotte. Lots of chatter amongst execs right now

yo JRS meet me at the GWB at like 9:30 on Thursday if Phil does something stupid

Randle will be a more athletic ZBo IMO... Not a bad thing as long as he is put in the right situation. Like ZBo in Memphis instead of NY.

Forgive me if I sound like a hater but IMO a Randle/Okafor front court has ZBo/Eddy Curry potential. I mean, they could also totally become a dominant force, but I think if you want to talk about their upside, it would be ignorant to overlook the ZBo/Eddy Curry downside as well.
'

Randle can't score on the block like ZBO. Much more of a face up guy

yo JRS meet me at the GWB at like 9:30 on Thursday if Phil does something stupid
2e3sljk.gif

everyone's invited

we can either jump off the bridge or plot to impeach Phil

Last edited:
Zach Lavine looked really good post all star break.

Eh....still mostly looks like one of those kids in AAU that has no idea how to play basketball but everybody wants to see him get a fastbreak to dunk the ball.

Eh....still mostly looks like one of those kids in AAU that has no idea how to play basketball but everybody wants to see him get a fastbreak to dunk the ball.

Yea he sure looked like that when he dropped 30+ on the Warriors. :lol:

Kid was balling towards the end of the year, he and Wiggins were so fun to watch.

I love how so many people post about Wiggins and Lavine's games this past season like all of you were really tuned into some damn T-Wolves games.

Zach Lavine looked really good post all star break.

He was 19 during the season.

He was cooking 2nd half of the year. Stop hating g

Last edited:
You watched Sixers games didn't you? Why is it hard to believe people watched Minnesota?

You'd be surprised how many people on NT i've reffered onto ballstreams. That combined with how heavy the Fanduel thread is, trust me people tuned into Minny games.

Last edited:
I just checked the highlights of zach vs gsw. Damn near all his buckets were catch and shoot/catch and finish. Nothing wrong with that but I thought the knock on him was that he doesn't have true pg skills or good handles. Has he gotten any better at that?

Back
Top Bottom