The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

I'm trying to come up with examples off the top of my head.

In '05, Portland moved down to No. 6 from No. 3, because Utah gave them the No. 6 and then two future firsts.
No way in hell this came off the top without previous knowledge man. 

laugh.gif

It was Utah coming up for Deron Williams and Portland sliding back for Martell Webster. Hard to forget.

Exactly 24 hours away from the start of the draft show. First pick is usually made a little after 7:30 ET.

We need a disclaimer on each page. People posting draft selections before time because woj punk self wants the scoop first will get banned on site

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 1m
Portland is finalizing a trade to send Nic Batum to Charlotte for Noah Vonleh and Gerald Henderson, league sources tell Yahoo.

Jordan going take winslow.. even though he already got mkg

basically a repeat of the zeller/vonleh thing
To me winslow was the best player in the tourney , but not sure how a 6'4" 3 who can't dribble is going to fare .... If I'm picking at 5+ i that take the risk cus he's a baller . His shooting and facilitating will be welcomed

Last edited:
We need a disclaimer on each page. People posting draft selections before time because woj punk self wants the scoop first will get banned on site
People better have respect and not post spoilers. Can't stand that Woj does that.

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 1m
Portland is finalizing a trade to send Nic Batum to Charlotte for Noah Vonleh and Gerald Henderson, league sources tell Yahoo.
Guess the Blazers are blowing it up.

Nic Batum's shooting percentages by distance in his last two postseasons:

2013-14 - 11 games
.722 (0-3 ft)
.444 (3-10 ft)
.529 (10-16 ft)
.350 (16 feet and beyond)

2014-15 - 5 games
.455 (0-3 ft)
.333 (3-10 ft)
.375 (10-16 ft)
.222 (16 feet and beyond)

Last edited:
It was Utah coming up for Deron Williams and Portland sliding back for Martell Webster. Hard to forget.
A Portland and Utah draft trade from a decade ago is hard to forget? I guess. 
laugh.gif

I'll give you the benefit of doubt though, that's a type of deal you won't see these days.
I stay off the internet altogether until the mid-late 1st round picks and go back to see the reactions.

Sometimes these platforms are a little too much for my enjoyment. I don't need to be glued to these ***** for the experience...it's all there to read whenever. 

Instant reaction to that trade without looking at #'s or salary is I like it for Charlotte. 

Last edited:
@ChinaJoeFlynn  6h6 hours ago
You can tell by these ludicrous Celtics trade offers that Danny Ainge isn't used to dealing with GMs who aren't ex-teammates or Billy King. 
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Also got a major hook up by his boy out in Phoenix for Isaih Thomas.

SHOOT YOUR SHOT, DANNY. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom