The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

guess Andrew hasn't heard of D'Angelo Russell or Mudiay

hell even Tyus Jones :lol:

Last edited:
guess Andrew hasn't heard of D'Angelo Russell or Mudiay

hell even Tyus Jones
laugh.gif
The question is, have they heard of him?

Harrison's on molly. :lol:

Guys lost millions, were put in the best position to succeed too.

No way I'd draft either of them, if they turn out to be serviceable 10 year veterans I'll be shocked.

Oubre has all the physical tools to be great, elite wingspan and athleticism but the handle has gotta get better and he has to learn to be a playmaker.

Dude can't create offense for his team right now, could be an elite defender one day and he's not that bad of a shooter.

Jerian Grant:

"[I'm] somebody who makes their teammates better ... makes the team better as a whole, offensively and defensively."

"Yes, I do [see myself as an NBA PG] ... being a guy who can get his teammates involved but at the same time being a player who can knock down some big shots."

"Gilbert Arenas is somebody who I saw and watched the way he played."

Davis: "I'm sure teams are going to ask you about what happened in 2013, when you missed games for being academically ineligible. What will you say to them if they ask you that?"

Grant: "Just let them know I made a mistake, I owned up to it, and I came back from it and I'm better for it."

That Harrison Twins interview :rofl: :rofl:

Damn awkward how they were on opposite sides. :lol: It's funny how the twin thing makes it acceptable to squeeze both into one interview without it appearing like they don't want to spend a lot of time on two inevitable 9 p.m. picks.

Last edited:
Trey Lyles is 6'10" and his weaknesses listed on the broadcast: 1.) athleticism and 2.) consistency on perimeter offense.

Imagine being the Harrison Twins. It's been a 20-year streak of 'everything' going right for you. I bet not being amongst the group set to go near the top end of the draft gets at them way more than we realize. :lol: I say this not knowing too much about their personal lives, but it might be their first dose of adversity, ever.

S.Davis: "I guess NBA TV should just rebrand itself as the Kentucky Basketball Network" when Devin Booker sits down.

Last edited:
S.Davis: "I guess NBA TV should just rebrand itself as the Kentucky Basketball Network" as Devin Booker is sitting down.

Booker is 6'6", 205. 19 in October.

10 Pts/Game
2PT%. 47%
3PT%: 41%

Strengths: Just said he uses the Synergy Sports app to study spatial advantages and Klay Thompson, the player.
Weaknesses: None, since he just played the media perfectly by saying that.

@Beisner_cn2: Karl Towns Sr. told us he wants the Knicks to get his son...but not because he wants him close to home. He just wants the Knicks to be good.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

S.Davis: "I guess NBA TV should just rebrand itself as the Kentucky Basketball Network" as Devin Booker is sitting down.

Booker is 6'6", 205. 19 in October.

10 Pts/Game
2PT%. 47%
3PT%: 41%

Strengths: Just said he uses the Synergy Sports app to study spatial advantages and Klay Thompson, the player.
Weaknesses: None, since he just played the media perfectly by saying that.
please dear lord baby jesus let him be there at 14

@Beisner_cn2: Karl Towns Sr. told us he wants the Knicks to get his son...but not because he wants him close to home. He just wants the Knicks to be good.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Oh yea i just threw this up in the other post, the guy tweeted that w/o referencing the time I guess it was weeks ago. Still true in all likelihood though.

Quote:
T.J. Beisner @Beisner_cn2 4m
Just to clarify on the Karl Towns Sr. thing....this was a few weeks ago and he was joking around. Just thought it was funny.

I liked what I saw out of Booker defensively to start the year, towards the end I think he started to tail off a bit

Offensively, I mean at that age with that skill set, I think that's very appealing. I'd love to have him even in the late lottery, I'd reach for him

Devin Booker will be over drafted. I don't think being a bust is out of the question.

:lol: at the Twins tho

Last edited:
I see a useful floor spacer in Booker. Not much more than that, but maybe the UK platoon masked the other parts of his game.

Back
Top Bottom