The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Lakers going to pick Okafor and continue to be food on defense anyway.

No team with Byron Scott and Jim Buss in charge of anything will succeed.

If Russell goes in the top 2 for whatever reason Okafor could be there at No. 4.

on the first try knicks got #1 but they redid it cause the knicks can never have anything go their way

it's in the rulebook somewhere

nick. nick.

It may seem like you and the Knicks fans are suffering, but you had the No. 2 seed in your conference in 2013. Two years ago.

The Timberwolves haven't been above .500 since 2005. 10 years ago.

on the first try knicks got #1 but they redid it cause the knicks can never have anything go their way

it's in the rulebook somewhere
Should've never beat the hawks.
That ot win vs the Spurs
this is on Hardaway

dude was ghost for 75 games then decides to make a late push for MVP 
mean.gif

@nickmaz96

It may seem like you and the Knicks fans are suffering, but you had the No. 2 seed in your conference in 2013. Two years ago.

The Timberwolves haven't been above .500 since 2005. 10 years ago.
i said earlier if the Knicks don't get #1 i want the Wolves to get it

y'all have a nice young core to build around, happy for you guys 

From not knowing what to do with love to wiggins and a #1 pick in less than a year

Thank you gm lebron

From not knowing what to do with love to wiggins and a #1 pick in less than a year

Thank you gm lebron

Yes :lol: :pimp:

So long as Flip stops giving the Hawks first rounders for their D-League Player of the Week. Appreciate the nice words though. There's plenty of talent in this draft to go around.

So long as Flip stops giving the Hawks first rounders for their D-League Player of the Week. Appreciate the nice words though. There's plenty of talent in this draft to go around.
this

whether we pick up Mudiay, Winslow, or even Russell we're getting an impact player that'll start from day 1

I wonder if the Wolves would take #2, #27 and a player for #1

Would be tough. The Wolves have picks 1/31/36 (formerly Kings second-round pick) in this year's draft as it is.

Last edited:
Would be tough. The Wolves have picks 1/31/36 (formerly Kings second-round pick) in this year's draft as it is.
Man, I hated that trade at first, not it looks like that 36 pick will end up the best player in that trade 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if the Wolves would take #2, #27 and a player for #1

Wouldn't be for me..

But I don't have the most faith in flip.. Dude should have been moving guys and trying pull a hinkie and build around the young guys.. Let them get experience and trade guys off to playoff contenders before the deadline

Pek, Martin, budinger, barea, Gary Neal.. Hell maybe even Shabazz and/or Bennett should all have been available for picks

Even possibly Rubio for the right price

Last edited:
I really think the Wolves would make a mistake if they pass on Okafor. Find someone to take Pekovic's contract and you got a solid young core in Lavine, Wiggins, Okafor, Rubio.

Can't wait to see how these Kentucky players turn out. I still stand by my statement they could have beat the Knicks without Melo last year.

Let's see how these poor Kentucky players preform vs pros. Let's see how their numbers compair to those bums the Knicks ran out there last year. Never forget EVERYONE said Larkin, Early, Almundson, Acey were ALL BETTER then Kentuckys players. That said if you put those NBA guys in the draft NONE of those Knicks would go in the top 5. Dudes with the "but their pros" argument because they couldn't debate the question without giving Kentucky the edge honestly and reached for anything to prove their point. Ha ha ha

Kentucky > 2014-15 Knicks without Melo and the Rookies will prove my point.

Last edited:
Does anyone actually know anything real about Mudiay?  Like what I'm reading and kind of hoping the Knicks do draft him now.

I'm late, but man...that REALLY sucks for the Knicks :smh:

So what's the plan going forward? No way they keep the pick, do they? I wonder if the team will consider moving Melo and REALLY embrace the tank.

I'm late, but man...that REALLY sucks for the Knicks
mean.gif

So what's the plan going forward? No way they keep the pick, do they? I wonder if the team will consider moving Melo and REALLY embrace the tank.
PLEASE.

That would be the smartest possible scenario.  They should absolutely be picking at #4 though.

Find a team desperate enough to take Melo that he'll go to (he has a no trade clause 
mean.gif
).  Like Chicago.  He has to be able to build his and Lala's brand there and become a mogul.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom