THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
caterpillar forehead

also. russel wildin like embid about rotary eye ball. not even english could, would, may have could save him

EL OH EL.

LeBron cost them a title with all those bricks he was putting up. He turned out to be the Warriors' best asset.
who else was going to score for them?
His teammates...

I'm sure one of them would be a better option than having him jack up shots while only making 20% of them. 

who else was going to score for them? Did you see what happened when Lebron was out of the game during the finals?
In all fairness to them its pretty hard to sit around the entire game and watch a dude dribble the ball until there is 4 seconds left on the clock then be expected to be completely active when he goes out of the game.
And that. 

I said AD was top 3 when he was a freshman guard in high school. Now you guys wanna agree.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A Laker fan wanting a superstar to take less shots and pass the ball to his awful teammates. Now I've seen it all.

#MambaBlood

Austin Rivers ‏@AustinRivers25
Straight up better than a lot of those dudes playing last night.....
Have to prove that this year. M.o.a.M
MIP.....why not

This dude is delusional... He has his daddy to thank for still being in the league. Been mouthing off ever since he has been under the protection by his daddy. MIP? He should be grateful he isn't MIA in the league. Hope someone chin checks him next year.

Lebron offering 4 year scholarships to 1,100 students at the University of Akron. ($9,500 per yr)

The NBA star has partnered with the University of Akron to provide a guaranteed four-year scholarship to the school for students in James' ''I Promise'' program who qualify. The scholarship will cover tuition and the university's general service fee - currently $9,500 per year. [...]

''It's the reason I do what I do,'' said James, who announced the program Thursday while hosting an event for students at Cedar Point Amusement Park. ''These students have big dreams, and I'm happy to do everything I can to help them get there. They're going to have to earn it, but I'm excited to see what these kids can accomplish knowing that college is in their futures.''

The school and the LeBron James Family Foundation are still finalizing the criteria for the scholarships. The students will have to graduate high school within Akron's public school system and achieve standard testing requirements as well as fulfill a community service obligation. [...]

''It means so much because, as a kid growing up in the inner city and a lot of African-American kids, you don't really think past high school,'' said James, who bypassed college to jump to the NBA. ''You don't really know your future. You hear high school all the time, and you graduate high school and then you never think past that because either it's not possible or your family's not financially stable to even be able to support a kid going to college.'' [...]

The university is renaming its education department the LeBron James Family Foundation College of Education. The first class eligible for the scholarships will graduate in 2021.

@HayleyByrnes 1100 kids x $9500 x 4 years = $41.8million #math

very cool by bron. gets a lot of hate, but doing something that i don't see many athletes do, especially that type of money.

Last edited:
Lebron is a great guy.

Probably has one of the best public personas of any NBA superstar we have seen.

Even the Decision, he did it for a good cause. The worst public thing he did was his 2011 NBA Finals game 6 press conference

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom