THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad owns his own landscape lighting company and is constantly in need of young, smart employees.
Ship him your son, lawdog.
semi srs

Where at? My son doesn't like flying. I'll consider it if it's driving distance.

Lebron saying, he beat mj one one one. Man. Overdose on Rogaine and talking after Steele Reserve.

And, I should add that I support LeBron's charity despite thinking that going to college is way overemphasized in this country. Nothing wrong with going straight into a trade if you have the aptitude for it. For example, my 9 year old son somehow tought himself how to install landscape lighting at our house. Did it successfully last week. No need for college now. Only question is how soon I can start hiring him out as an electrician.

Child Labor Laws
But landscape lighting is not electrical work. You basically peel the film on the solar panel and jam it in the ground. Its like real lyfe Light-Brite.

Child Labor Laws
But landscape lighting is not electrical work. You basically peel the film on the solar panel and jam it in the ground. Its like real lyfe Light-Brite.

These lights weren't solar. He put in a transformer and linked up the lights to them. Had to strip wires and hook them up to the transformer. And put them on a timer.

Where at? My son doesn't like flying. I'll consider it if it's driving distance.
We're on other sides of the continent man it aint gon work out

frown.gif

i sometimes do wonder had Kobe not done what he did in denver, his popularity might‘ve been even bigger and the hate and points of weakness would be less talked about. people really forget how crazy the HEIR star search during that time. he was clean as hell and had everything going for him.. oh well.

i dunno why he wont try for a boy to help the family line.

of course. people bring denver up all the time. even though the case was dropped.

t mac was prince to kobes michael jackson from 01-05

dangelo was born in 96 so i doubt he got to witness prime t mac, just talkin out his ***

So was there some type of reasoning for CJ Watson and Terrance Jones being invited to the USA camp? I think they should have invited Nerlens Noel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom