THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least youre posting something that doesn't have to do with hating on lebron in here. Repped for that one. From here on out, any post you make not referencing your hatred towards a grown man will be repped by me.

So you'd rather take the bullet than see lebron take it. Yes, the comment about Lebron definitely didn't upset you.

Once more....

You're almost 50, and you're getting upset about a comment made online about a guy that doesn't even know you exist.

You failed.

Well, that's not fair. There's plenty of people not hating on Lebron not getting reps.

Like me
frown.gif
Legit, I don't get repped for anything, whether I'm hating LeBron or not.

Feelsbadman

Wait, casper is a woman?

Cornball

Well at least youre posting something that doesn't have to do with hating on lebron in here. Repped for that one. From here on out, any post you make not referencing your hatred towards a grown man will be repped by me. That should be around 4 reps for the next 3 months or at least until nba starts
laugh.gif

He mixes in Clipper posts, too. Almost ruined his underwear when DJ chose Dallas.

he was just throwing it between his legs a couple months ago, he can bounce back from another foot surgery

its not like he has knee problems
Foot problems are much more significant than knee

Plus his back has issues as well

I don't think he's "done" but I honestly don't expect him to become the star everyone thought he would

Wait, casper is a woman?

Cornball

Well at least youre posting something that doesn't have to do with hating on lebron in here. Repped for that one. From here on out, any post you make not referencing your hatred towards a grown man will be repped by me. That should be around 4 reps for the next 3 months or at least until nba starts

:lol:

He mixes in Clipper posts, too. Almost ruined his underwear when DJ chose Dallas.

That's true. Dude is corny as hell man lol. He pops up damn near every time bron is mentioned

I hope for the best for Embiid. But at this point, I just wish Philly could trade him for assets.

Those foot injuries for big men are no joke. Robbed Yao Ming of some extra years in the NBA. He could've been an all-time great.

IDK why everyone is so hopeful for Durant though. I think people forget he's like 6'10". He's had some similar foot issues recently and people are very optimistic with him. I'd be more concerned for someone like Durant, because he makes quick cuts and puts a lot more pressure on his feet than the "normal" big in the NBA.

Last edited:
IDK why everyone is so hopeful for Durant though. I think people forget he's like 6'10". He's had some similar foot issues recently and people are very optimistic with him. I'd be more concerned for someone like Durant, because he makes quick cuts and puts a lot more pressure on his feet than the "normal" big in the NBA.

Don't know about that, he's guarding SF more than PF so on def. possessions he'll be out around the wing and traditional bigs are boxing out down low and planting their feet in to gain position. Over a whole game that probably takes a toll more than the cut style you mentioned. I wonder tho. Who knows.

why they would trade him, and why would anyone want him

For Hinkie it would ultimately come down to the return which we can't know right now, so who knows. But I think it's something you definitely weigh, assess risk-reward considering the most recent update.

I can see why certain teams might do it, because if by chance it isn't debilitating throughout his career then I would expect he'd still have every chance of developing into the force people expect 'the healthy (fleeting) him' to be.

Last edited:
Don't know about that, he's guarding SF more than PF so on def. possessions he'll be out around the wing and traditional bigs are boxing out down low and planting their feet in to gain position. Over a whole game that probably takes a toll more than the cut style you mentioned. I wonder tho. Who knows.
For Hinkie it would ultimately come down to the return which we can't know right now, so who knows. But I think it's something you definitely weigh, assess risk-reward considering the most recent update.

I can see why certain teams might do it, because if by chance it isn't debilitating throughout his career then I would expect he'd still have every chance of developing into the force people expect 'the healthy (fleeting) him' to be.

but sixers as worst as they come

:lol: @ the hurt feelings.

IDK why everyone is so hopeful for Durant though. I think people forget he's like 6'10". He's had some similar foot issues recently and people are very optimistic with him.

I think a lot of that has to do with Durant being much lighter than the other guys mentioned so far.

Last edited:
i hope the Sixers trade Embiid and he proves ya wrong

Umm...there's nothing to prove wrong. Sixers already have two starting centres and another Big in Saric coming over next year. We have to give up someone and Embiid is the logical choice.

I've never understood why people get upset when others disagree with them, on the legitimacy their favorite player.

All players will have their detractors, but it seems as if those who are doing the protecting, really do not have anything else in their lives to defend and protect.

I read many comments here, and some of them come off as informed, plenty mediocre, and then others come off downright stupid.

Get in where you fit in.

LeBron versus San Antonio this year, and he wins.

Durant is serious this season.

Rose will surprise many.

Teams will begin to play Steph really physical, Detroit style.

Dwight Howard is going to return to big man prominence.

The Lakers are going to have the most interesting locker room in the NBA, possibly in all of sports.

5 and Diamond in Harlem, Shrimp and Grits, beautiful people of color.

Umm...there's nothing to prove wrong. Sixers already have two starting centres and another Big in Saric coming over next year. We have to give up someone and Embiid is the logical choice.

Embiid for 2020 protected 2nd round pick trade imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom