THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Monta on the Spurs but I'm sure his market value will be too high

Last edited:
Oh no, had nothing to do with his Cancer, I was just taking up for my man.

Fair enough. But CP's rants and this Cousins debacle has convinced me that he's overrated.

Yea.
I don't put near as much emphasis on how important it is to get out of the First round, in order to validate your Coaching ability. It's important yes, but I also consider the competition plus plus plus plus

He's not the GOAT, but he isn't near the guy CP paints.

Last edited:
Take it for what it's worth (and I don't think this has been posted? If there's any substance to it at all - a legitimate question - then it's pretty newsworthy?)

Sheridan:

According to several executives I spoke with, the Toronto Raptors are exploring trades for All-Star guard Kyle Lowry, former All-Star DeMar DeRozan and even Jonas Valanciunas, who is up for an extension this summer.

According to these sources, Raptors GM Masai Ujiri wants to blow up this roster because he believes it has reached its ceiling, even in the weak East.

He's starting his plan to lure Wiggins home I see.

I'll take Nelson but want no parts of Rck. We just got rid of a racist last year and now Lawdog wants to bring one back?

Originally Posted by rck3sactown  

nerd.gif

How far the mighty have fallen
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Don't like the neon, I know it's a nod to the old lime green ones, just looks too busy. But they're not as bad as the Clippers ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom