THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada ridiculously sloppy right now. It's a joke 
laugh.gif
 Murray, as young as he is, is missed

I don't follow international ball that closely, but it seems like the Latin-American countries have kind of stalled out in terms of producing NBA-level talent. Haven't heard about any up-and-coming Argentinians or Brazilians. I wonder why that is?

A lot of their youth perfer to play soccer instead of basketball. Like Nenê said the only reason he started playing basketball is because he got too tall

Scola = the Argentinian Kevin McHale. Slow and not very athletic, but moves for days.

A lot of their youth perfer to play soccer instead of basketball. Like Nenê said the only reason he started playing basketball is because he got too tall

Yeah, I knew that, but I thought the generation that produced guys like Scola, Nocioni, Ginobili, Verajao, Barbosa, Nene, etc. all around the same time might have changed that somewhat going forward. Doesn't seem like it though.

Per Kobe, NBA represented the best. Nows, its been diluted and its been soft like McDonalds ice cream. That thing dripping as soon as you get it.

minaj3.0.0.gif
I heard the fire from her voice, that was sexy... 

Sadly, it ends there... 

Sacre out here lettin it fly 
laugh.gif

I see no matter which team Wiggins is on they freeze him out. I just don't understand how his teammates never look for him. At Kansas, Minnesota and now on Canada

Last edited:
Wiggins didn't attempt his first shot in the 4th quarter until the 3:30 mark, and it was a charge so didn't actually log as an attempt

Joseph, Helsip and Sacre launching with no regard. Good job coach

Last edited:
Cory Joseph needs to be deported

He got ATE on defense and then launched an ill advised layup. He's been a black hole the entire 4th quarter

Drake, make the call

I realize Canada is young, but Jay Triano, you had better show something in this tourney. You have a team full of NBA players, make it look like you do

BTW you also have one of the best young players in the world. Try using him

Last edited:
surprised she not trynna be white pr barbie, btw what did miley say? her veneers are disgusting and i have no damn why she thinks showing her raisins covered with stickers to br attractive. she tries to hard to be a madonna, winehouse, or lohan.

He got ATE on defense and then launched an ill advised layup. He's been a black hole the entire 4th quarter

Drake, make the call

I guess Spurs habits don't stick with these guys at all times after all.

Drake, make the call

I guess Spurs habits don't stick with these guys at all times after all.

he got a ring & a drake shout out during the summer... he prbly aint worked on his game a lick this offseason :lol:

Shaqweek on NBA TV? Really? Clearly NBA TV is not including any NTers (or at least any regulars from this thread) in its research focus groups.

Shaqweek on NBA TV? Really? Clearly NBA TV is not including any NTers (or at least any regulars from this thread) in its research focus groups.
the quality of NBA TV this time of year is about the same as the quality of this thread 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom