THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how Memphis have not added any new pieces when clearly they added more athleticism / better scoring up front in Wright and added a little more depth in Barnes. They lost Koufos, but they were losing more of his defensive presence than anything which is something the team doesn't lack.

Also, simply being healthy will say a lot about them. 70% Gasol in 13-14 and a broken face Conley + limping TA during the playoffs this past season. I would like to see everyone healthy for a change come playoff time to see what they can do during their final years as a core.

I think Houston has a ton of depth, but we just have to see how everything pans out for them. Making more acquisitions does not automatically mean improvement. Considering the question marks (Stephenson, Lawson) both HOU and LAC added, I'll much rather wait to see how they all play out during the season before saying they are better than Memphis. I also think LAC bench will need some fixing soon by making a couple of trades to balance out the perimeter. However, I will say the Pierce signing is underrated. I honestly think picking him up just may push LAC a little ahead the other two squads.
Yeah you kind of just stated an opinion of how HOU and LAC could be a bit better than MEM lol

I don't know, all I'm saying is that I won't scold anyone for having MEM below. I don't think adding Wright and Barnes moves the needle all that much. Wright is a nice player though

LAC's biggest issue last year was dependence on the starting lineup. They were gassed because the bench was led by Austin Rivers and Baby Davis. Not good. At the very least their added depth will be able to keep their starters a little more fresh come playoff time

I'd honestly be shocked if a healthy Grizz team got eliminated by Houston, Golden State, or the Clippers.

I'd honestly be shocked if a healthy Grizz team got eliminated by Houston, Golden State, or the Clippers.
So you thought Memphis would have been champs if they had Conley last season
100% yes.

If they somehow avoid injuries, OKC & the Spurs next year they'll be in the finals.

They only avoided 2/3 last year unfortunately for them.

Last edited:
100% yes.

If they somehow avoid injuries, OKC & the Spurs next year they'll be in the finals.

They only avoided 2/3 last year unfortunately for them.
Breh 
laugh.gif

You got that many if's, they don't deserve to be champs. They're not going to avoid both the Thunder and Spurs

OKC didn't even make the playoffs last year so....

Last edited:
Memphis has had the same Achilles heel for the past few playoff runs there wings are still horrid for a contender Courtney Lee Tony Allen Matt Barnes Jeff Green Jordan Adams. Wright is nice don't know if you can play him with Gasol tho cause he can't shoot and the Memphis wings aren't very good at that either

clippers actually added a bench maybe not the most consistent one but it is better than last years

Houston after reaching here the WCF added Bev DMO Lawson Thornton PLUS the rooks while only losing josh smith

Morris twins should just retire already so they can go sit at home and play pattycake together. Their behavior is ridiculous 

They did take a lower contract to stay and play together, something that we don't know of about what the Suns org had said to them. 

It's the Morris twins' fault but if the Suns baited them in....... 

Fam is fam. No other way around it.

There's been lots of other siblings to play in the NBA and none of them have acted like the Morris bros. The VanArsdale twins, Harvey and Horace Grant, the Barrys, etc. I don't recall any of them ever getting all pissy because they couldn't play with each other.

Last edited:
There's been lots of other siblings to play in the NBA and none of them have acted like the Morris bros. The VanArsdale twins, Harvey and Horace Grant, the Barrys, etc. I don't recall any of them ever getting all pissy because they couldn't play with each other.
agreed,,, thinking they was going to be on the same team forever is ridiculous. dudes need to grow up.

Last edited:
Jumpman was too busy doing things in his life every to watch or post about any games the Warriors lost but now he wants to come in here with his chest poked out :lol:

agreed,,, thinking they was going to be on the same team forever is ridiculous. dudes need to grow up.

they're annoying..

you're 20-something years old, act like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom