THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so how many millions do you think Gearld Green will lose out during the course of his career because of his lack of BBIQ? 150 milli, over or under? :nerd:

all joking aside, he's made only $16 million, in terms of nba dollars and his ability, i definitely think he lost out on a lot. just think about this, Jason Richardson made $105 milli over the course of his career, Corey Maggette made $89 milli, Caron Butler made $81 milli. The list goes on. I am not saying he would have been a max type of player but that boy the Shocker definitely should have made wayyyyyy more.

Last edited:
Tomas Satoransky pick might end up paying off in a serious way for the Wiz, he was a hyped prospect as a junoir.

This is why you always take chances on guys with pedigree

also Jan Vesley can play in the NBA in the right role.

Last edited:
Tomas Satoransky pick might end up paying off in a serious way for the Wiz, he was a hyped prospect as a junoir.

This is why you always take chances on guys with pedigree

also Jan Vesley can play in the NBA in the right role.
I just like how Jan Vesley is his national team teammate

CPNbyRkWsAAfy1Q.png

Gerald Green has had an interesting career path to say the least.

For sure, looked like he was going to wash out of the league but he's found a role now.

Remember Barkley going in on him on TNT several years ago, saying instead of dunking he needs to work on his jumpshot so he can stay in the NBA. Glad he found a way to make a career in the NBA instead of overseas.

:rofl: @ JJ Barea being 6' Dude is barely 5'9"

And the video game images of both Powell and Barea look like serial killers, or stalkers or something like that...

Last edited:
Not sure what's worse about the Dwight Powell picture. The fact that he looks like a skinnier Johnah Hill, or that NBA live seems to think he's a "rim protector"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom