THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter which team, just let Bennett start and NOT CARE what he does. JUST LET him get some god damn minutes

Don't care if he collapses from asthma, give him the Thibbs treatment so we can finally just see if he's a starter

LOL. "That's it," as if that isn't a very unusual, rich person purchase. :lol:

Anthony Bennett got a lot of talent, been stuck in terrible circumstances.

He's best as a pick adn roll pick and pop big, stuck with Zach Lavine as his PG.

He played great this summer, finally healthy and has way more talent than Adrien Payne who they inexplicably decided to invest in over AB.

Only OKB believes Anthony Bennett will be a nice player and also believes Rudy Gay is bad at basketball.

Last edited:
Bibbert was like a 400 pound slug tho, Hassan is still comfortably in the 250-260 range... I'm just hopin' manz stays off the juice (or isn't on any)

11988617_1055137731183565_8042241632080442259_n.jpg

How this guy make Haslem look tiny

Because he's slouching, four inches shorter, 20-30 pounds lighter, and further away from the camera.

How indeed.

Hassan looking like prime Dwight.

And if AB can play, we'll find out this year. Circumstances can only hold you back for so long.

Anthony Bennett was actually very good at UNLV. I remember one game where he was killing UNC. I'm not sure what his workout regimen became when he stepped foot in the pros but he's the worst no.1 pick ever, so far...

He's best as a pick adn roll pick and pop big, stuck with Zach Lavine as his PG.

He played great this summer, finally healthy and has way more talent than Adrien Payne who they inexplicably decided to invest in over AB.

Why they still trying to play Lavine at PG?

Bennett should have never been the number one pick. If he gets picked at 4, there's less scrutiny and expectations. I won't be surprised if he becomes a solid player in the league.

I honestly think Kwame had an overall better career than Mike Olowokandi. At least he was a solid post defender for a good string of years.

Just saw that the Kandi man signed with a Italian team since the NBA had a lockout. Did he actually play games over there? I seriously don't remember that, I guess I was too young

Why they still trying to play Lavine at PG?

Flip!

Now with Tyus and Basic Game he can play behind Martin and hopefully take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom