THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@diamond83: Klay Thompson on Milwaukee Bucks passing on him in the draft: "I thank God every day."

probably not the best answer, Klay
mean.gif
roll.gif

No dambs given

How would our perception change of the Bucks (if any) if they played in the West?
no one cares about the utah jazz 

I'm telling yall man the bucks really "phoenix suns'ed" themselves this past season. They had a nice trajectory then stepped out their lane and started doing too much. The mcw trade was j kidd's version of the "drake don't write his own rhymes" tweet. My guy was feeling himself thinking he could coach anybody up and got carried away. The monroe pickup is "I just wanna know". They've got some nice pieces that just don't fit together. And the potential is there but giannis the player is very overrated

Last edited:
The Bucks look like they in good shape. They're just young, and they might need a better pg than MCW. But otherwise, they're long, young, athletic.

I guess it all depends on how Parker does...

their front court is what needs to be tight

Bucks defense is gonna be on point. Top 5 in defense. As last year. Offense may be stagnant but I see Parker being relied on later in the year.

I understand why people might be skeptical on the Bucks but I don't get why people hate on the Monroe signing. He's an upgrade from Zaza who can score on a team that needs scoring and its on a pretty short deal. As young as the Bucks are, if it doesn't work we can let him go and keep it moving.

Last edited:
What player(s) make that leap this season? As in what players that are already standout guys / all stars push themselves into that top tier?

Last year it was Westbrook.
Last year it was Jimmy Butler...

exactly ... :lol: @ westbrook

to be fair Russ took the leap from star to superstar

i'm expecting a big year from Oladipo...

nah

2a5hm3o.png

View media item 1725330
15 years ago today :nerd: :nerd:

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 12m12 minutes ago
Epic story here Vince Carter's 'le dunk de la morte' from @MyMikeCheck and @ShotDrJr http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/sto...r-leap-frederic-weis-sydney-believe-witnessed
Kidd:
Jason Kidd: Someone has to be part of that incredible play. I didn't think it would be as bad; and it turned out to be because he was drafted by the Knicks. It made it even bigger. I think if he was drafted by anybody else, he would have come over and played in the NBA and had a decent career.
:rofl:

Their frontcourt defense will be soggy buns, a step back from last year. Monroe is just a very limited player but his contract is movable. He's gonna have a tough time scoring without any type of spacing on that team. They have my two least favorite type of players in their starting lineup, a turnover prone pg with average vision that can't shoot and an unathletic, one dimensional big man that can't play defense or spread the floor.

Their frontcourt defense will be soggy buns, a step back from last year. Monroe is just a very limited player but his contract is movable. He's gonna have a tough time scoring without any type of spacing on that team. They have my two least favorite type of players in their starting lineup, a turnover prone pg with average vision that can't shoot and an unathletic, one dimensional big man that can't play defense or spread the floor.

Man what?

Henson is a really good defender, they don't need Monroe to be that good individually.

Monroe is a bigger loss for DET than ppl think imo... he will just need to rebound & put-back with the bucks... Henson is nice & will help a lot

Man what?

Henson is a really good defender, they don't need Monroe to be that good individually.

When is Henson gonna get burn tho? Frontcourt will be monroe/jabari/giannis getting most of the minutes.

Monroe is a bigger loss for DET than ppl think imo... he will just need to rebound & put-back with the bucks... Henson is nice & will help a lot

Not sure about that one. I know Detroit and reggie looked a lot better when he had to sit out some games at the end if the season. They really seemed like they didn't want him back throughout the year

I actually don't think either of them gets the credit they deserve... alphabet soup just started getting noticed aside from his long name
It's like how NTers that live in areas without dimes overrate and hype up fat chicks.

People who have to watch east coast basketball all day overhype these average players.

Oh and add Kyle Lowry to the list
laugh.gif
 I guess nobody remembers what I do

the way that dunk spread across the country you would've thought social media was around...everybody was talking about it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom