THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cavs wont make the finals this year. Something is going to happen and they'll lose in the ecf or something. Anytime a player os threatening to make 6 straight appearances in the finals you bet against it tbh
Then you look at the other teams out east

interested to see if they limit labae's minutes this year and allow him to rest up on certain nights. time to cut it down to 30m/gm
kryie out to start the season, but still, it's the east

So the worst team in the league last season is now better than the 8th seeded team in the west because they added Towns? :lol:

You're crazy fam.

Yes AD is the second coming but even without him the Pelicans are better than the Wolves.

Unfortunately for Mr Second coming, as you call him, NBA is a TEAM sport and the Pelicans aren't a good one. Stat stuffing doesn't impress me. Winning does.

Towns. Wiggins. Zach looked great this summer.

Add Rubio, who’s top 5 best passers and you have a decent TEAM.

With veteran leadership from Garnet and AMiller, they're certainly better than the Pelicans aka ADavis & 4 guys.

T-Wolves > Pelicans

:rofl:

That moment when you realize that there wasn't much of a gap (if at all) between Iman Shumpert and Richard Jefferson last season.

I don't think this slows Cleveland down at all

but the writing was on the wall the second yall signed keep getting them checks amare
One of the best bench Centers in the league last year, highest PER of them all 
manny.png

I wanted a more defensive center, but I'll settle

Kyrie's out until the new year? Wow.

*edit

Nvm, no timetable. He should take his time and skip the season :smokin

Last edited:
That moment when you realize that there wasn't much of a gap (if at all) between Iman Shumpert and Richard Jefferson last season.

I don't think this slows Cleveland down at all

Except there was, defense.

Iman was a way better defender than Jefferson, considering how Bron doesn't like to play defense anymore, he was invaluable on the wing.

There's nobody on that team to defend the wing now, they going to be food out there.

Jefferson is better offensively but that's all and that's not even much or as valuable since they don't need offense.

Except there was, defense.

Iman was a way better defender than Jefferson, considering how Bron doesn't like to play defense anymore, he was invaluable on the wing.

There's nobody on that team to defend the wing now, they going to be food out there.

Jefferson is better offensively but that's all and that's not even much or as valuable since they don't need offense.

Eh...as the season went along their team defense was pretty solid. I don't think Iman Shumpert is such an important part of that scheme that his absence will totally shut down the entire scheme.

Regardless, Iman Shumpert being out until the new year isn't going to make or break the Cavs season. If they don't go all the way...it won't be because Iman Shumpert missed 14 weeks.

Eh...as the season went along their team defense was pretty solid. I don't think Iman Shumpert is such an important part of that scheme that his absence will totally shut down the entire scheme.

Regardless, Iman Shumpert being out until the new year isn't going to make or break the Cavs season. If they don't go all the way...it won't be because Iman Shumpert missed 14 weeks.

Their defense got better as soon as Shump got there because of him and Mosgov, there's a reason JR couldn't start over him even though he's way better on offense.

I'll be surprised if they replicate that defense without him, with Love playing more minutes and Bron's usage.

The East isn't as bad as everyone wants to continue saying. 
Sure there isn't any Super Star like Harden or Durant in the East but there is a better amount of teams to round out this years than previous. 

The East isn't as bad as everyone wants to continue saying. 

Sure there isn't any Super Star like Harden or Durant in the East but there is a better amount of teams to round out this years than previous. 

Cavs
Bulls
Wizards
Heat
Bucks

Those are the only teams that really matter in the East.

Cavs
Bulls
Wizards
Heat
Bucks

Those are the only teams that really matter in the East.
tbh the Bucks won't really matter like those other teams until year after this one

Not saying the east is bad but the west is just too damn much. The damage they cause each other before the finals is nothing compared to the east

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom