THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistic options = Portland somehow, with extra money + LMA leaving, loses everyone and starts Damian Lillard and Joel Freeland.

Realistic.

Real.

istic.

in the NBA thread anything can realistically happen 
smile.gif

Gerald Henderson has the same agent as LMA.

Reasonable to believe he's in the loop with the moves they're making. Vonleh could be a pairing next to him, with Gerald fillin in for Batum.

CJ steps up further, get a decent piece at 23, they could be fine. Isn't just automatic they ALL bounce.

Realistically, should we post about the draft in this thread or in the NBA Draft thread or both?
all draft talk goes in the draft thread but if you wish that a team drafted a different player than they actually did you can post about that in here while acting like it actually happened 

Realistically, should we post about the draft in this thread or in the NBA Draft thread or both?
all draft talk goes in the draft thread but if you wish that a team drafted a different player than they actually did you can post about that in here while acting like it actually happened 
real life draft in the draft thread

imaginary draft in this thread

got it

Reasonable to believe he's in the loop with the moves they're making. Vonleh could be a pairing next to him, with Gerald fillin in for Batum.

CJ steps up further, get a decent piece at 23, they could be fine. Isn't just automatic they ALL bounce.

You were the first person I thought about after the Nic Batum trade.

I remember you going at Portland radio dudes throats about how high they were hyping him. :lol:

Strange but true: Only two Duke players under Mike Krzyzewski have won NBA titles as players -- Shane Battier and Danny Ferry.

I remember you going at Portland radio dudes throats about how high they were hyping him.
laugh.gif
Is @CP1708  kind of an undercover Trailblazers supporter?

I remember you going at Portland radio dudes throats about how high they were hyping him.
laugh.gif
Is @CP1708  kind of an undercover Trailblazers supporter?
my lakers my blazers

Going go out on a limb and assume 1 of the handful of college games Jordan has actually watched in the last couple of years, is that national championship game where kemba and lamb were in the same backcourt

@rick_bonnell: Rich Cho said last week he'd find 3-point shooting, just not necessarily in the draft. He made good on that prediction with this trade.

Except it's not true.

View media item 1598373
Both of his best two three-point shooting seasons were seasons in which he played fewer than 57 games (one of them a little over 1/3 of a season, the other a little over 2/3).

Other than that, he's just been a 35 or 36% three-point shooter.

When you're paying for Batum you're paying for a whole package of things, but thank you Portland for matching Kahn's offer sheet, btw

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom