THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings are so clueless
mean.gif
a comment that could be made every day for the last 8 years or so

Smh. I was so sad that day man. C-Webb would have a ring and a finals MVP.

He would be talked about in the same breath as Dirk and KG...

Just shows you how much fortune has to go into winning a ring. The ball bounced right to the most clutch role player of all time.

I was watching the Rockets Clutch City doc the other day and it's crazy how lucky they got. I mean, Nick Anderson missing FOUR straight free throws AT home while being a pretty decent FT shooter is pretty damn fortunate.

@mr_jasonjones: Sources say Vivek Ranadive is frustrated w/ DMC/Karl rift because Karl said when hired he would not be involved in personnel

@mr_jasonjones: Sources say Vivek Ranadive is frustrated w/ DMC/Karl rift because Karl said when hired he would not be involved in personnel
Relationship between Kings owner Vivek Ranadive and George Karl deeply strained right now, per sources. Some tense moments last few days.
— Chris Mannix (@ChrisMannixSI) June 25, 2015
Sources say Vivek Ranadive is frustrated w/ DMC/Karl rift because Karl said when hired he would not be involved in personnel
— Jason Jones (@mr_jasonjones) June 25, 2015
Karl shopping DMC on his own obviously goes against that. Vivek has no desire to trade Cousins
Instead of stability things are crazy as ever and some close to team say this is not Cousins' fault.
Sources reiterated Cousins only became open to a trade because he believes Karl does not want to coach him
Vivek is not happy with Karl at all right now, per sources.
The table is turning against senile George. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

NBA coaches are like a fraternity. If Karl gets fired, I can see Vivek getting a bad rep and people not wanting to coach there.

Relationship between Kings owner Vivek Ranadive and George Karl deeply strained right now, per sources. Some tense moments last few days.
— Chris Mannix (@ChrisMannixSI) 

June 25, 2015

Sources say Vivek Ranadive is frustrated w/ DMC/Karl rift because Karl said when hired he would not be involved in personnel
— Jason Jones (@mr_jasonjones) 

June 25, 2015

Karl shopping DMC on his own obviously goes against that. Vivek has no desire to trade Cousins

June 25, 2015

Instead of stability things are crazy as ever and some close to team say this is not Cousins' fault.

June 25, 2015

Sources reiterated Cousins only became open to a trade because he believes Karl does not want to coach him

June 25, 2015

Vivek is not happy with Karl at all right now, per sources.

June 25, 2015

The table is turning against senile George. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

cluster **** at its finest

NBA coaches are like a fraternity. If Karl gets fired, I can see Vivek getting a bad rep and people not wanting to coach there.
When has there ever been a situation where a team couldn't find a coach

Even the Clippers had been able to find coaches over the years

"You are trying to be the first pick in the draft." 

**** that. You are trying to be the best center in the league. If he is what he's expected to be, he'll be top 3 or 4 when he gets there. 

i think coaches might understand that saying you are fine with coaching a guy, the franchise centerpiece no less, and then immediately trying to go behind the Front offices back to trade him, and causing this ordeal we are currently seeing, is probably a bit of line stepping from Karl

No way Jose.
People would see Karl came in and jacked that up.

That's easily recognizable by the fact that KARL HASN'T SPOKEN to Boogie since April.

Yea, Sounds like the Viveks made him do that.

That's easily recognizable by the fact that KARL HASN'T SPOKEN to Boogie since April.

Yea, Sounds like the Viveks made him do that.
Yea i think other coaches around the league would understand that you don't come into a team and pull asterisk like this:
Ranadive's issue is that Karl offered no objection to a long term relationship with DMC when hired. Now, convinced Karl never wanted him.
— Chris Mannix (@ChrisMannixSI) June 25, 2015

When has there ever been a situation where a team couldn't find a coach

Even the Clippers had been able to find coaches over the years

Yes and despite the fact that both Bill Fitch and MD Sr. (and probably others) had to sue Sterling to get him to pay what he owed them. The fact that there's only 30 NBA head coaching jobs in the world is enough for a lot of people to accept they may be going to work for an a-hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom