THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely think people are gassing up Towns ability to hit 3s

If he was that proficient at it, he would've attempted it more than 8 times last season..I think it will be a long term skill for him

I definitely think people are gassing up Towns ability to hit 3s

If he was that proficient at it, he would've attempted it more than 8 times last season..I think it will be a long term skill for him

Cal wouldn't let him

how often did you see AD shoot a jumper at UK?

Russell isn't winning ROY. Not while Kobe is there. Jahlil is in this terrible team and will get major minutes every night

I really hope Embiid injury thing is overblown and we actually get to see him play.
Well Hinkie said he's not playing in the summer league. I'm not getting my hopes up. I did that with Bynum. Never again

Last edited:
Cal wouldn't let him

how often did you see AD shoot a jumper at UK?

AD shot enough jumpers for us to know he had range. He really didn't start getting his mid range working til this year.

You got scouts and people straight up saying, towns is going to play something like Serge Ibaka off the jump.

We're not even certain he can hit the 15-18 footer that consistently yet. Gotta slow down on gassing him being some 40% 3 point shooter on 3+ attempts. That's the narrative now. I understand his free throw shooting may be an indicator...but I think it will be a while before he's a real threat from beyond the arc.

Feels.

1:48 tho...0 - 100. 

My man had worked up a sweat by the end of the video. 
laugh.gif

pat connaughton not going with baseball? guess, he could still pitch if things dont work out
think he'll be able to stick around the league

Last edited:
Mike really turned down 6 draft picks so he can draft Frank Kaminsky :rofl:

Last edited:
I think Pat sticks in the league, dude is an elite athlete, has range, decent wingspan and from all accounts has high character/crazy work ethic.

44 inch vert. :x

If the O's recoup that 400k they gave him...they lose his rights. Pat made it clear that he'll pursue a basketball career.

O's still have his right for 5 more years...so if things fall out...he's coming to Baltimore :pimp:

I think Pat sticks in the league, dude is an elite athlete, has range, decent wingspan and from all accounts has high character/crazy work ethic.

44 inch vert. :x

I wanted pat in the 2nd.. Would fit in nicely in okc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom