THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
rian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 10s11 seconds ago
New Orleans star Anthony Davis has agreed to a five-year, $145 million maximum contract extension, league source tells Yahoo Sports.
they throwin money at talent these days.
MJ rollin over in his cries right now

Almost everyone has to overpay a bit in this climate. 

yep. Thats what is the landscape.

Portland panicking, Olshey traded Aminu as part of the CP3 deal. He knows a little about him.

I like Olshey, but he has a lot of work to do for that organization.

Last edited:
Don't gotta work until noon tomorrow so an all nighter isn't out of the question

However going to bed and reading the TL on the crapper tmw morning seems glorious

Ken Berger is out here making sure we know Woj isn't incorrect, because idk but

Ken Berger @KBergCBS
Continuing to brace for LaMarcus Aldridge's departure, Blazers agree to four-year, $30m deal with Al-Farouq Aminu, league source confirms.

Last edited:
Yes Lebron continue to add old ***** to your roster who will undoubtedly dry up and die on you when you need them most and continually cut and trade your youth.

Bron may need to give let his president of basketball ops position go. :smh:

I don't give a damn what anyone says Rondo-McLemore-Rudy da supastar-Cousins-Trillie is a great young lineup and at the very least entertaining night in and night out.

Al-Farouq Aminu @farouq1 1m
Headed to Portland with my guy Neil Olshey, who believed in me since day one. Much love

Rip city here I come

Last edited:
Tim MacMahon @espn_macmahon 1m
I believe this is the fifth straight night that Chandler Parsons dined with DeAndre Jordan.

Ken Berger @KBergCBS
The Mavs, source confirms, are first in line with DeAndre Jordan, meeting with free-agent center tonight as well as Wes Matthews.

Last edited:
kawhi only signed a 90mil deal while AD signed 145mil? hows that possible? how can AD make so much at this moment before the new salary cap?

Chris Mannix @ChrisMannixSI
As @SpearsNBAYahoo noted, Rajon Rondo is not on the Knicks wish list, sources confirm.

Brian Windhorst: According to ESPN's Marc Stein, the expectation in Spurs circles was the organization and Leonard would come to a quick verbal agreement on the new deal to free up the front office to make other moves in free agency and ensure that the math would work.

In October 2014, the Spurs decided to hold off on signing Leonard to an extension because they wanted to preserve as much cap flexibility as possible heading into the summer.

Tim MacMahon @espn_macmahon 1m
I believe this is the fifth straight night that Chandler Parsons dined with DeAndre Jordan.

Ken Berger @KBergCBS
The Mavs, source confirms, are first in line with DeAndre Jordan, meeting with free-agent center tonight as well as Wes Matthews.
that boy Parsons man....first dwight now DJ

kawhi only signed a 90mil deal while AD signed 145mil? hows that possible? how can AD make so much at this moment before the new salary cap?
Kuz he needs the dental work ASAP

anthony-davis-teeth.jpg

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA
Brooklyn is moving rapidly toward extensions with free agents Brook Lopez and Thad Young, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom