THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shams Charania @ShamsCharania
Yes. Option would be on Year 5 on the Butler-Bulls.

CSNNE.com @CSNNE
Mannix: Amir Johnson, Gerald Green and Robin Lopez on #Celtics radar - @ChrisMannixSI cmcst.sn/49m

‏@EthanJSkolnick:

@HackySportsTake sure thing. made my calls earlier tonight. Dragic will re-sign relatively quickly, expecting Wade resolution by week's end.

I have no idea what direction the Nets are going and if they even have any type of plan moving forward...why would you invest your future in signing with them? Lopez and Thad just guaranteed we won't be hearing a peep about them for the next few years unless they get traded.

You actually think those two care? Winning doesn't mean much for 90% of the athletes these days. They are paid, regardless. You don't have to earn your contracts these days.

Thad Young gives no damns about anybody hearing a peep about him for the next two years. He'll make over $100M by the time he's done with the league

Marc J. Spears @SpearsNBAYahoo
Kings VP Vlade Divac has called free agent guard Rajon Rondo and requested that he visit Sacramento, a source said. Contract not offered YET

Dude gets around
parsonscuban.0.jpg

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody
The Jazz reached out to restricted free agent Joe Ingles and let him know of their interest, according to a source.

The Jazz are talking contact structure with visiting German center Tibor Pleiss, per a source. The intent is to bring him over this season.

As I've reported, the Jazz's top priority continues to be player development. They love their core group and want to see how they improve.

Kings VP Vlade Divac has called free agent guard Rajon Rondo and requested that he visit Sacramento, a source said. Contract not offered YET
Rajon has to be wondering to himself where his career went wrong :smh: :lol: :rofl:

‏@EthanJSkolnick:

@HackySportsTake sure thing. made my calls earlier tonight. Dragic will re-sign relatively quickly, expecting Wade resolution by week's end.

"Expect wade to make a decision sometime between the start and end of the free agency period". I'm fasho starting a sports journalism site next offseason. Easy Google money

@AlexKennedyNBA:

The Cavaliers contacted Patrick Beverley tonight and are showing serious interest in the PG. Again, the Rockets can match any offer though.

David Aldridge @daldridgetnt
Kings' push for Rajon Rondo will likely result in Sacramento visit in next day or two, per source. Sides will talk again Wednesday.

Interest in Kings reciprocal by free agent point guard Rajon Rondo, source said. Rondo's close friend Rudy Gay of Kings key for Sac's hopes.

Jonathan Feigen @Jonathan_Feigen
In addition to call from Rockets, @patbev21 has gotten calls from Sacramento, Dallas and New York, source said.

have a really bad feeling Clips are going to end up with like Caron Butler and Biyombo.
Clips probably won't even be able to afford Biyombo unless he wants the MLE
at this point, I;ll be happy to get Tyson Chandler for him. I'm throwing in the towel on DJ.
You should be beyond ecstatic if you end up with Chandler. It's better than losing DJ for nothing
@sam_amick: The Kings, as expected, wasted no time in reaching out to free agent point guard Rajon Rondo. Already being aggressive, I'm told.
I said from day 1 that the kings would be bidding with themselves. 2 years 30 million. Just wait on it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom