THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
League needs to investigate San antone. Get Don veto on the phone.

Blazers had the perfect opportunity to low ball dame after he ruptured his vagina. You see how gsw didn't hesitate to swindle curry

Last edited:
Hassan Whiteside  ‏@youngwhiteside    2h2 hours ago

Congrats @Goran_Dragic on new deal welcome back to the family and let me borrow 5 dollars
1f4af.png
lol #HeatNation

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 2m2 minutes ago
Lakers didn't make strong impression in Aldridge meeting, sources say. Spurs can close on him. LMA expected to make decision fairly soon.

:rofl: what exactly are the Lakers doing wrong on these meetings

prbly sitting there with hands folded looking him dead in the eye & repeating nothing but "we the Lakers"

Basically. Parading past titles around and showing highlights of a bunch of washed dudes. Showing Fisher's shot and **** :lol:

If this was purely about basketball then no dame isn't worth that deal.

But it isn't. It's more than that. You have to sell your franchise with something. Lock him up now and you won't have to deal with it when he hits the open market under the new cap.

This is the climate that the nba is in. You have to overpay a bit to keep your talent.

There's no doubt in my mind that once Portland misses the playoffs this season a disgruntled dame will wanna dip one way or another

Ujiri says he's looking to possibly blow things up in Toronto and then goes out and pays Carroll :lol: . I don't understand.

Does he now think Lowry, Derozan, Carroll and Val can get it done?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom