THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Brandan Wright came home big dog
dude 
roll.gif

GSW goofed not locking Dray up.

Now some troll is going to offer him 198 bazillion front loaded and they will have to match it.
laugh.gif

Can't poison pill a potential Green contract. Only two year dudes can get poison pilled. Worst thing is if Green gets a 2 year deal and opt out, cause then Green and Curry would then become FA's at the same time.

GSW is going to match anything. Most likely.

According to libertyballers, if Aldridge picks Houston, Terrance Jones would get shipped out to Philly in a salary dump. Still won't be enough under I don't think if you're Houston to offer LA the max.

Last edited:
Pls no (but I am actually kind of concerned it could happen).
BTW, the KG to LAC idea is actually interesting. Sign him for the minimum and bring him off the bench. Can't be worse than when they brought in Kenyon Martin that one year

Can't be worse than Hawes or Davis last year

Last edited:
I saw that. Paul Pierce who grew up a Lakers fan has now played for the Celtics and the Clippers. LOLOLOL

Meh, Lakers don't play in Inglewood anymore anyway.

By the way, have I mentioned before that I played against Pierce in high school? We (Santa Monica HS) were in the same league as Inglewood. Bay League :nthat:

I saw that. Paul Pierce who grew up a Lakers fan has now played for the Celtics and the Clippers. LOLOLOL
Meh, Lakers don't play in Inglewood anymore anyway.

By the way, have I mentioned before that I played against Pierce in high school? We (Santa Monica HS) were in the same league as Inglewood. Bay League
nthat.gif
IDK why but I imagine playing against a kid primed for the league would have been cooler back then. No Rivals or internet to let you know who is going to the league from like age 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom