THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't have any picks next year. They gave up their 2016 1st rounder for Andrea censored Bargnani.
laugh.gif

I forget what happened to their 2nd rounder but they don't have that either.
Bargnani is the gift that just keeps on giving

Meh, Lakers don't play in Inglewood anymore anyway.

By the way, have I mentioned before that I played against Pierce in high school? We (Santa Monica HS) were in the same league as Inglewood. Bay League :nthat:

fellow Samo alum? You graduated around 93/94?

Bay League represent!!

The Kings clearing the salary cap space to pursue free agents Rajon Rondo and Wes Matthews, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 2, 2015
Rondo

Wes

Rudy

DMC

WCS

Playoff Caliber?

Last edited:
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA
The Kings are seriously interested in free agent guard Monta Ellis too, league sources tell Yahoo Sports .

Last edited:
Nothing like it is now, but even back then you would start to hear about talented in the kids in the area very early on. Like, I knew who Baron Davis was when he was in 8th grade. If you played ball, you knew the other good players through AAU, club teams, etc. There was a dude in SoCal named Schea Cotton that people were talking about like the next MJ. There were people tracking the prospects even back then, but the way the info got out was much more contained.

Schea Cotton! That kid had so much hype. I wonder what he looks like now.

I remember playing against Baron Davis when he was in 7th grade (we were seniors). He was good, even though we schooled him because of age.

I haven't heard that name Schea Cotton is so long

So Phoenix collects PGs
Philly collects Centers

We already had a team collect SFs in the old Atlanta Hawks

Just need an all SG and PF team now.

So Phoenix collects PGs
Philly collects Centers

We already had a team collect SFs in the old Atlanta Hawks

Just need an all SG and PF team now.

Garnett-Payne-Bennett-Towns-Bjelica is five deep. Some of those guys play multiple positions of course, Bjelica is still TBD.

Last edited:
Schea Cotton! That kid had so much hype. I wonder what he looks like now.

I remember playing against Baron Davis when he was in 7th grade (we were seniors). He was good, even though we schooled him because of age.

I haven't heard that name Schea Cotton is so long

active in ball camps and such

Sporting News:

The Kings can offer a deal starting in the $10 million range and would do so on the hope that Rondo can return to the form of three seasons ago, when he was an All-Star and led the league in assists. While it appears that Rondo’s options have dwindled, the source said there are, “a few other situations,” that could yet yield a deal for Rondo. For now, though, the Kings are the focus.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/sto...raymond-green-marco-bellinelli-warriors-spurs

Zach Lowe @ZachLowe_NBA
Hearing the Sixers have also acquired the rights to at least one Sacto draft pick in this trade. Digging further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom