THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shump $40 million bench player

TT $80 million bench player

If they get DeRozan they'd have $120 million coming off the bench

meh....they gave up a top 10 protected pick. still need details but I wouldn't be surprised if it converts to a 2nd rounder. swapping picks....both teams will suck but philly is intentionally trying to lose so, which team's pick is likely to be higher. sixers get more bigs and stauskas. I don't see how philly won

All it takes is the Kings to get a top 3 pick somewhere down the line and have to give it up. That alone will be a fail. Now twice.

lakers kept sacre
smokin.gif

reaching out to jlin as well

Y'all really entertain DeRozan for Haywood... Cavs don't have the assets to pull it off

A straight up trade would get shot down by the ghost of Stern

All it takes is the Kings to get a top 3 pick somewhere down the line and have to give it up. That alone will be a fail. Now twice.

Kings at least have boogie and wcs for the next 3 years, they are ahead of the curve compared to philly who is tanking at least one more year and who knows how long afer that. sixers will probably keep their own pick. a top 10 protected is like saying I'm going to reach into my pocket and grab some money. If it's 100$ or more I keep it, 10$ or less and you can have it. stauskas...how many guys get traded after one year and go on to flourish? I can't think of anyone in recent memory

Damn. Sac hit the eject button on Stauskas quick. I guess if he can really play he'll have a chance to prove it in Philly

Kings at least have boogie and wcs for the next 3 years, they are ahead of the curve compared to philly who is tanking at least one more year and who knows how long afer that. sixers will probably keep their own pick. a top 10 protected is like saying I'm going to reach into my pocket and grab some money. If it's 100$ or more I keep it, 10$ or less and you can have it. stauskas...how many guys get traded after one year and go on to flourish? I can't think of anyone in recent memory

What did the Sixers give up for that top 10 protected pick and the right to swap picks twice down the line? How many teams are the kings jumping over in the West anytime soon? With this owner? They both could be trash, but all it takes is the Kings to hit the lottery...for the Sixers to hit the lottery.

If the Kings did all this for Rondo and Wes Matthews... a guy who's in severe decline and a guy who just suffered the worst injury a basketball player can have... then that's hilarious.

What did the Sixers give up for that top 10 protected pick and the right to swap picks twice down the line? How many teams are the kings jumping over in the West anytime soon? With this owner? They both could be trash, but all it takes is the Kings to hit the lottery...for the Sixers to hit the lottery.

sixers didn't give up much and that's because they really didn't get much. I'm saying, the kings were already better than the sixers last season and look to be at least somewhat improving. on the 3% chance that the kings picks ends up beiing better than the sixers, who are intentionally trying to lose games, then yea I guess philly won

If you're doing a trade with 76ers where you're sending draft picks, there's a 100% chance you're the loser of that trade

Last edited:
What are the Pelicans plans for Anderson? They will be paying AD, Asik and Ajinca a good amount of money the year after next and Anderson is a FA after next season. I wonder if they are looking to move him and acquiring a combo forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom