THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it a 50-50 between the Clips and the Mavs?

Look at the rosters. You can't hate Chris Paul that much.

wait, what? 64 games (the year he was traded) + this past season. What else do we need to judge? And its not like Toronto got a great return for Gay (Patterson, Vasquez, Salmons)?

But then you in return say look how fantastic Gay has been for the Kings. What has that got the Kings? 20 wins when he came over after game 20 (?) and 29 wins last year.

Again, what did the Kings get from him?

What I'm judging is Toronto got better without Gay (with nothing in return) and the Kings were well, the Kings with him. So, i think any sane person would say the Raptors won in that trade.

Nothing in return?

Were Patterson and Vasquez not just major contributors on two playoff runs? A huge reason Toronto was so good after the trade was cause they were deep at every position. They lost some of that but they were still a pretty good team. GV and Patterson were good roleplayers for both of those seasons.

Man the fact he's even entertaining other teams should tell you what's up

Chris Paul's asteriskboydom is the only reason he's thinking about leaving

It should be a no brainier

what?

It has no bearing on CP3. He's choosing to leave a better situation if he goes to Dallas. He simply wants to be more involved, thats all. But what you want isn't always the best idea.

Foolish move on his part. Especially when a coach believed in you and made you the player you are today. Doc told him he would make him into a great center, and he did. And now its being reported Carlisle made a great impression. Wow. Talk about a slap in the face of Doc.

And you gotta live in Dallas and the surrounding areas. Sheesh.

People from California keep invading our state our city.

If that **** was that nice they would be staying there.

What are you talking about?
You dropped atomic bombs on Phil and the organization draft day

no one slandered the Knicks worse than you the last few weeks bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Phil's lowkey doing really well so far

no Knicks slander for at least 3 days
We'll be slandered the next 15 minutes. They can't help themselves.

What are you talking about?
You dropped atomic bombs on Phil and the organization draft day

no one slandered the Knicks worse than you the last few weeks bro :lol:
Damn right. But he's rectified himself.

:lol:

what?

It has no bearing on CP3. He's choosing to leave a better situation if he goes to Dallas. He simply wants to be more involved, thats all. But what you want isn't always the best idea.

Foolish move on his part. Especially when a coach believed in you and made you the player you are today. Doc told him he would make him into a great center, and he did. And now its being reported Carlisle made a great impression. Wow. Talk about a slap in the face of Doc.

We got more Texans living out here than Texas. We son all of y'all just the same.

How is it a 50-50 between the Clips and the Mavs?

Look at the rosters. You can't hate Chris Paul that much.

well either way he's notgonnaget a chip so might as well be the man in your city and not be chumped by the overweight lover chris paul all the time

what?

We got more Texans living out here than Texas. We son all of y'all just the same.

http://www.news10.net/story/news/na...as-newest-residents-are-moving-from/17039087/

I don't mind it too much. Yall keep driving my property value up :smokin

Nothing in return?

Were Patterson and Vasquez not just major contributors on two playoff runs? A huge reason Toronto was so good after the trade was cause they were deep at every position. They lost some of that but they were still a pretty good team. GV and Patterson were good roleplayers for both of those seasons.

Hahaha. Patterson and Vasquez. Sure, good role players. But people talk about Gay like he;s a stud.

Traded for two role players and better off. I think you're making my point.

I wish DJ would go to Houston so all the players that get the hack-a strategy were on the same team

Hahaha. Patterson and Vasquez. Sure, good role players. But people talk about Gay like he;s a stud.

Traded for two role players and better off. I think you're making my point.

Mybad I skimmed your post and thought you were saying the Kings won the trade :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom