THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You also just gave $13mil year to a guy who tore his achilles..

And got while I think an underrated Center. One who needs a PG who can find him and give him easy looks to Devin Harris..

Sooooo I can point out a bunch of irrational things that you have said for every one of Lakers fans.

E i know what youre getting at, but the jokes about us giving kobe 48 off an achilles tear

Don't care. One was a guy who had been on the team half his life. They gave him a legacy contract.

:rofl:

Honestly the Lakers weren't getting that much better aquiring any of the free agents who were available in the first place this summer. This is still a transition for them, another couple years.

DJ to Dallas, they're both idiots. Dude will be nothing without Chris Paul.

The Blazers tho, wtf happened ? They had a pretty good squad last year. Young too. The lillard stuff is hl arious but it can't be all his fault. Did the GM just tear everything down to give Lillard a fat contract and to rebuild? I don't get what the plan was there.

jimmer-dancing-wedding1.gif
jimmer1-1-4-13.gif

jimmer-dance-2-o.gif

Lakers are in really bad shape now.

if their 2016 first round pick falls outside of the top 3, it goes to Philly.

So LA could be like the Knicks last year & win 17 games & end up with the #4 pick. That pick would then belong to Philly.

So Philly could potentially have 2 picks in the top 5 in next years draft.

Spurs got the new twin towers popping again I see. Lakers starting to see why they need to let Bryant go! Dude is only there to keep padding stats and getting paid. He doesn't care about the good of that team or organization and he shows it during meetings with players, lol! Dude is a trip. Lakers gone suck for a cool min harboring that guy

Last edited:

People said the same thing about Tyson Chandler.

And then he won a Championship in Dallas without Chris Paul 
nerd.gif

It's not like Chandler had a HOF PG at the helm or anything that year. Or a historically great Dirk

So you're right
Hey just sayin. Chris Paul ain't everything. 

In fact History would show he might actually be holding these guys back from getting past the 2nd round 
nerd.gif

Tyson is one of the most beloved Mavs ever & he only played there on 2 1-year deals :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom