THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they win a chip,Nothing will matter after that.
You can call it dumb, fair argument.
I call it do whatever it takes to Win. Cleveland will never EVER have a chance to win a Chip again, EVER, after Lebron is gone. DOn't piss this away twice

I feel you man I do

Looks like it's shaping up to be another year of overhyping bron because of weak eastern opponents then getting washed in the finals

Idk mane ... We shall see

Kyrie and Love healthy I think they wash GSW.. but thats irrelevant.
lebrons jump shot is beyond broke and he's losing athleticism. Dude was acting like he just finished running the Boston maraton after every game when he's just playing a standard amount of minutes for a star player in the finals

The only reason yall won the two games was because of defense and adding kyrie and love to the lineup is terrible defensively

The people who won't consider another outcome are just trolling or know very little about basketball in general. You will never get worse by adding talent particularly two all stars.

Bron was tired after regular star minutes hmmmmmmmmmmm i don't know maybe it was because his usage rate was at an all time NBA 2k MyPlayer high considering he was the only person on the floor for the Cavs who could competently initiate the offense and had about 4-5 bodies thrown at him each time down?

Honestly the Cavs should say **** TT and have him sign the qualifying offer and he can be an UFA next summer along with Mosgov and we can go from there.

That's a dangerous game to play considering there's a good chance both guys price tag will be higher next season and a 50/50 chance they could lose both guys for nothing.

@WojYahooNBA: Free agent guard Lou Williams has agreed to a deal with the Lakers, league source tells Yahoo.

Damn how many seasons have you played?
sick.gif
I haven't really played since my third season. Mycareer gets really repetitive so I just sim it. Season 7

Here is proof to show i'm not bs,

Idk mane ... We shall see

Kyrie and Love healthy I think they wash GSW.. but thats irrelevant.
Folks will never even consider a different outcome if CLE was half healthy

Thinking about hypotheticals in sports is dumb imo. That's like me saying if the Cavs would've gotten that T in Game 4 of the semis for trying to call a timeout, they would have lost the series. It didn't happen so why bring it up?

As long as Bron in Cleveland, TT will be there and he's getting the max, there's no other option.

Love's contract isn't so bad that he can't be traded after next season

I just don't see Kyrie, Love staying healthy
Lebron minutes over the past 5 seasons will catch up eventually

Nick young and Lou Will chucking off the bench and Hibbert in the paint doing absolutely nothing ....go Lakers :lol:

Thinking about hypotheticals in sports is dumb imo. That's like me saying if the Cavs would've gotten that T in Game 4 of the semis for trying to call a timeout, they would have lost the series. It didn't happen so why bring it up?
Calm down bro. I know you're a Dubs fan but try to think about the context of the conversation

Sea man was doing his usual hate on Bron act saying he's going to run through the east then get washed in the finals

I am simply saying if he had a healthy squad I doubt they get washed

Now, on to your daily Dubs defending, the bat signal will turn on soon I'm sure

@WojYahooNBA: Free agent Lou Williams has agreed to a 3-year, $21 million deal with Lakers, league sources tell Yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom