THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched a vid of his dunks in that contest and I don't even wanna see the rest if that's how he won... Lol

Also Clippers should pick up Gerald Green if they can, I can imagine those lobs already
Just go to Minnesota and be the NBA version of flight brothers

:lol: Damb. Bron didn't come back to the Cavs to win a championship he came back to spend all of Gilbert's money and then lose for that racist *** letter.

Joe Johnson? Really? :lol:

To think when BK gave him that deal I thought they'd never be able to move him.

Just for the hypothetical what if KD does leave OKC and go to the Wiz? It'll be that much harder to get out of the east.

Warriors ain't changing the game. Just one of those rare years where a different type of squad won a chip. Just like Dallas in 11 and Detroit in 04

laugh.gif
Damb. Bron didn't come back to the Cavs to win a championship he came back to spend all of Gilbert's money and then lose for that racist *** letter.

Joe Johnson? Really?
laugh.gif

Just for the hypothetical what if KD does leave OKC and go to the Wiz? It'll be that much harder to get out of the east.
NO HYPOTHETICALS

THEY ARE STUPID

DUMB

POINTLESS

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?

:lol: Damb. Bron didn't come back to the Cavs to win a championship he came back to spend all of Gilbert's money and then lose for that racist *** letter.

JJ would actually be a great look in a reduced role for LeBron. But that salary :x

Roles reversed and Klay/Dray are injured that **** is an easy sweep ..

Curry put up numbers that Bron did?

oh well it's stupid to discuss but thats why Cavs 100% healthy we will have a different outcome
It's because those guys were healthy that Curry didn't need to put up the #s Bron did.

At least when it comes to points, you can not doubt Curry could've put up the same #s if not more.

Warriors ain't changing the game. Just one of those rare years where a different type of squad won a chip. Just like Dallas in 11 and Detroit in 04
lol at this, they had the best record in the NBA, show some respect. Y'all sleeping. Warriors are only going to get better.

Dallas 2011, could have stayed championship contenders if Mark Cuban extended Tyson Chandler and brought back key players like Jet, and Kidd.

Detroit Pistons made the Finals the following season, losing to PRIME Spurs in 7 games, and were in the ECF for 5 str8 years.
mean.gif

Dude just shut up. All I said was any SPORTS related hypotheticals are dumb and you agree then take shots. I don't get what's the point in doing that? If I were to guess, you probably don't like your life. Small D? Dead end job? Not getting any play from any girls? Massive debt?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

And you act like you're not quick on that bat signal. Just quit.
You got a lot to respond to player, I am the least of it

You sad though trying to get personal like that 
laugh.gif
 a sad sad person

[thread="629224"]Quote:[/thread]

lol at this, they had the best record in the NBA, show some respect. Y'all sleeping. Warriors are only going to get better.

Dallas 2011, could have stayed championship contenders if Mark Cuban extended Tyson Chandler and brought back key players like Jet, and Kidd.

Detroit Pistons made the Finals the following season, losing to PRIME Spurs in 7 games, and were in the ECF for 5 str8 years.

:smh:
No one's denying the great year the Warriors had, but to say they're some transcendental team that changes the landscape of the sport is foolish. They were very well balanced on both ends, deep and caught a break playing a battered Cavs team.

NO HYPOTHETICALS

THEY ARE STUPID

DUMB

POINTLESS
No they're not. They're fun.
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?
Cuz I want to.

Last edited:
Lebron gonna take less the $10mil this year... Watch
Probably, wants to seem like the good guy that wants to do great for his city. NBA money is OK, but not his bread and butter.

@Bballforeverfb: Cavs are looking to trade for Joe Johnson of the Nets with a package of Brendan Haywood and Anderson Varejao. Might mean JR Smith is gone.
Loyalty ...

AV already knows Bron has none. He was hyped post playoff lost to only trade bait him . lol

sports fans and their obsession with black and white.

The cavs lost yes. They were also without two all stars too. But whatever
but that's what is true, Warriors won and Cavs lost. Everything else is hypothetical and not factual. So yes ...

Hypothesizing about things that can happen in the future is fine.

Hypothesizing about **** that could have happened is pointless though. It didn't.

:smh:
for all the pistons "greatness" and they were an excellent team but still only one ring. Teams with that kind of make up have it hard winning one rings. Let alone multiple rings.

Best record means nothing at the end of the season. They won the chip which is what matters but they ain't changed the game. The game hasn't changed they just were one of those rare squads.
Quit it with the dynasty and respect talk. Next year will be even harder for Gs.

Last edited:
I just watched a vid of his dunks in that contest and I don't even wanna see the rest if that's how he won... Lol

Also Clippers should pick up Gerald Green if they can, I can imagine those lobs already

I would love that. Classic guy who didn't really work on his game, and instead of being a $10M per season type of guy, he's hoping to to get $4-$5m per.

I hope with all the money thats being handed out, some of these college kids actually work on their games.

You got a lot to respond to player, I am the least of it

You sad though trying to get personal like that :lol:  a sad sad person
so dumb .
like that dumb sneakerpro post about not having friends and being losers for having high post counts.

Dudes that take it to that kind of personal need to log off and leave us niketalk "losers" alone. Like what yall doing here talking to losers..do something with yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom