THE 2015 NBA PRE SEASON THREAD: BEST WISHES TO LAMAR ODOM

Who will represent the Western Conference in the NBA Finals?

• Thunder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clippers

• Spurs

• Mavs

• Grizzlies

• Rockets

• Kings

• Warriors

• Pelicans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya boy called you ugly... Because Jackson has a face only a mother could love
That's why I had to refute that. I'm not ugly. 
laugh.gif

In that respect, every player who doesn't sign an extension is gambling. Every player who signs a one year deal is gambling. These are givens bruh.

Reggie getting more money was a given, if he remained healthy.

We all know being healthy is a part of the game.
If this is the gamble you are now resorting to then, you win again.

It's a gamble any way you slice it. No player is given anything everything is earned based on what they have the leverage to negotiate.

Tristan Thompson is another example, but his may be skewed by Lebby being GM.

Gambling and not winning would be Trevor Ariza in 2009 after winning a chip trying to cash out and ending up getting the same deal from HOU that the Lakers offered and ended up giving to Artest and subsequently winning another title.

Well, Reggie, thank Monroe for your 5/80 contract because, if it weren't from him Detroit FO wouldn't have seen your skills, and they surely wouldn't have paid you 5/80.

Who can we thank for the 4/43 contract he turned down.
Who was responsible for that offer? I can't imagine Reggie had anything to do with that if he had nothing to do with the 5/80

Simpletons, you guys are being simpletons if this is now your argument for the "gamble"

Reggie got paid what he was going to get paid, if I'm the only one not surprised by his contract, then I'm Surprised.

Well, Reggie, thank Monroe for your 5/80 contract because, if it weren't from him Detroit FO wouldn't have seen your skills, and they surely wouldn't have paid you 5/80.

Who was responsible for that offer? I can't imagine Reggie had anything to do with that if he had nothing to do with the 5/80

Simpletons, you guys are being simpletons if this is now your argument for the "gamble"

Reggie got paid what he was going to get paid, if I'm the only one not surprised by his contract, then I'm Surprised.

So what about Harden?

Cause essentially what type suggesting is that had he stayed in OKC he would have gotten 80 mil from Presti, which unless I'm reading it the wrong way is precisely why they let him go along with the locker room issues.

Last edited:
Reggie got me paid so I'm happy to see him get paid.

Deal isn't even that serious with the cap jump.

Drummond deal is going to be :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Bruh you said reggie getting MORE MONEY than the okc offer was a given. How is it a given when he was getting benched for spencer in 4th quarters because he wasn't performing and apparently could not co exist with Monroe. So yea he should be thankful monroe went out because that's when he started getting his

Yea, that gamble sounds like this....

Boss: You're going to work more hours and be in a leadership role

Employee: cool, I'm ready.

Boss: You go from $7 to $8

Employee: Nah, I think this role pays $15

Boss: You're right. How about $15 per hour then.

Employee: Sounds Great

What a gamble
no reason why you should be such a hater.

You must be all in Yahoo comments complaining about why Doug McDermott didn't get more touches.

Sit down my g.

Turning down 50M because you think your better than that...

Requesting a trade to a team where if you flop, you could probably be relegated to being a bench player or out of the league in 2 years...

Playing well and getting a contact that's almost 60% greater...

That is the very definition of a gamble
Reggie is a good enough player so I don't see much chance of him flopping after the trade.

The only gamble is if he got injured.

Reggie is a good enough player so I don't see much chance of him flopping after the trade.

You guys clearly clearly CLEARLY were not keeping up with reggie when he went to detroit. Clearly. He hadn't even proven himself as a starter when given a chance to start the year in okc. Bruh was shooting like complete ****. Had the season ended two weeks earlier I couldn't see any team signing him up to be their starter

Last edited:
Because JRS is also right.
GSW caught the best break since the 300 men of Sparta who had that narrow corridor to use against the mighty Persians

What a dork.

Still cant believe youre taking shots at the Warriors. Looks like you'll never, ever let it go. So much for "admitting defeat and surrendering." Guess that only applies when your team ***** the bed.

Now proceed to hit those 3's and 4's that are begging for it, "G."

You guys clearly clearly CLEARLY were not keeping up with reggie when he went to detroit. Clearly. He hadn't even proven himself as a starter when given a chance to start the year in okc. Bruh was shooting like complete ****. Had the season ended two weeks earlier I couldn't see any team signing him up to be their starter
It's Detroit though. So you can't blame when I was barely watching any games at all being a Knicks fan.

From what I have seen of him in the past and some games on the Pistons him getting an offer didn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom